twenty two

derek jumped up when he heard knocks on his hotel room door. he slowly gotten out of bed while yawning before opening the door, to see his manager standing there.

"i've been knocking for the past thirty minutes, you need to wake your ass up on time" the manager said angrily while crossing his arms.

"so sorry.. didn't hear it. what you need?" derek asked while rubbing his eyes.

"we got to go on stage to do a q&a in an hour, so get ready and meet all of us at the bottom of the lobby" the manager said before derek shut the door.

he sighed before heading over to his suitcase and grabbing some clothes for today. once he was satisfied with it, he headed into the bathroom before jumping into the shower real quick.

he got cleaned off and done his business before getting out of the shower and drying off, before putting his clothes on.

once he was finished with everything, he grabbed his phone and hotel room key, before making his way down to the lobby. once he got down there, he seen everyone standing there waiting.

when he caught to them, they all headed to the bus. before they got on, the manager separated derek and kobe, which put derek in the back while kobe is in the front.

derek leaned his head on the window before looking out of it. he felt his phone vibrate and he looked down to see kobe texting him.

from ko💕🙈
don't be sad, because after this q&a,
we're heading home and that's mean you will
have me all to yourself ;))))

to ko💕🙈
i miss your cuddles, kissing and
everything:(

from ko💕🙈
don't worry, you will have all of those soon:)
read

derek looked out the window smiling while they was heading to the place, they have to go to.

when they got there, they all got off the bus, before making their way inside. they all looked around before the manager told them to go on stage.

right when they sat down, the fans started screaming and crying for them. all the boys waved at them and blew them a kiss.

"alright let's get started!!!!" kobe yelled happily.

they all down the line, when kobe saw a little girl raising her hand and he picked on her.. which he didn't want to answer because he didn't want to get caught.

"why haven't we seen you and derek hanging out? did y'all break up?" she asked with a frown.

"umm.. we can't answer that. sorry, manager rules" kobe said sadly.

the fans got sad because most of their questions is about them, now they can't ask them.

"anymore question?" kobe asked the crowd.

a fan raised her hand and kobe picked on her. "is this going to be your last tour for the year or are you having more?"

"we actually haven't decide yet, but we probably will have one during fall time, but we're not having it in summer" kobe said, making the fans scream loud.

the whole day, the fans kept asking questions about tour and everything, and eventually it was over, which means they go home.

they all headed to the tour bus before getting on and sitting where they sat at. on the way home, the manager decided to put some music on, which was a love song that kobe and him danced to one night.

it was called, "this is why i need you," by jesse ruben.

derek looked out the window, while humming quietly to the song with tears in his eyes. he wiped the tears that felled down his cheek so nobody wouldn't notice, but they will notice, especially kobe.

when they got to the hotel, derek quickly ran up to the hotel room, before quickly packing his stuff before sitting on the bed, until the manager emails him that it's time to go.

after a few minutes, the manager texted and said it was ready to go so he grabbed his suitcase before heading down to the lobby to where everyone was once again.

everyone expect kobe and derek got into their own cars and drove home. kobe called a taxi before they both headed out to the taxi before getting in.

once they got into the taxi, kobe turned around and grabbed derek's face before smashing their lips together.

"god i missed those" kobe said sighing, making derek blush because the taxi guy was smiling at them because how cute they are.

kobe told the taxi which airport to go to before they headed to the airport.

when they got there, both boys got out before heading into the airport before checking in and all of that.

-
when they landed, they got off the plane before heading to kobe mom's car before getting in.

"i swear, i truly don't like your manager at all. but hey at least now you can actually hang with each other." derek's mom said.

kobe looked at derek and smiled, making the younger one blush for no reason. kobe always makes him blush for no reason and he loves it.

when they got home, they all headed inside before kobe took the suitcases upstairs before jumping on their bed, along with derek.

out of nowhere, kobe rolled on top of derek. "ko, not right now"

"i'm not do anything today like that, but i just want to kiss you." he said before smashing their lips together, making derek moan in it, which obviously made him blush.

soon, kobe went down to derek's neck before kissing it softly. "k-ko ughh.. you said you wasn't doing anything like that t-today" derek said trying not to moan, as kobe left love marks on his neck.

kobe rolled off of him before smiling at the boy.

"i wasn't. just wanted to do that, missed your sounds" kobe said before kissing the boy once again.

-
soon the moms walked in the room and said dinner was ready, before we all headed down to the kitchen.

what they seen was a delicious meal, it had corn, fried potatoes, steak, and green beans mixed together.

they all sat down before starting to eat. "god this gooodddddd" kobe said while closing his eyes.

"i wanted to fix something new for y'all." derek's mom said while they all was eating. "it's amazing momma." derek said while smiling.

-
when dinner was over, derek and kobe was hella tired from the flight, so they decided they're going to go to bed.

they quickly went into the bathroom, before getting in the shower. it made had a little make out session before they both got out and got dressed.

they headed to the bed before laying under the covers before cuddling up to each other. "i definitely missed this" kobe said before kissing the boys lips once more.

they both said I love yous before heading to bed.