five

it has been three months since kobe and derek started talking. they always wanted to meet each other, but didn't have the chance. what derek doesn't know is that his mother is planning something for him.

today she's going to fly kobe in so he can surprise derek. she smiled to herself as she thought about how many times derek kept talking about kobe. it feels weird to her since he never had a boyfriend or talked to a boy like this before, but it makes her happy to see him happy.

☞☜

kobe got woken up by someone shaking him awake. he opened his eyes to see his mother standing there. he was confused on what was going on. "mom what's happening?" his mother smiled more before pulling kobe up onto his feet.

"go get dressed" she said pushing him towards his closet. "for what mom?" he asked like she's losing her mind.

"because you are meeting derek today" she said smiling. when she said that, kobe went shocked. he ran into her arms while smiling hard. "omg really?! how?" kobe asked excitedly. "me and derek's mom was planning this for weeks now, and today's the day for it"

kobe smiled before running into his closet. he quickly grabbed some clothes before running into the bathroom to get dressed. he quickly got ready before walking out of the bathroom while twisting around happy,

☞☜

derek was whining as his mother dragged him into the hotel room. "why are we staying a hotel room?" he asked while sitting on the bed. "quit whining and you will find out in the minute"

derek groaned before laying back on the bed. he looked up at the ceiling, while his mother was texting kobe's mom about the situation. she smiled when she saw the text, saying they will pull in, in two hours.

☞☜ 

kobe's hands were sweating because less than two hours, he's going to see derek face to face. he was so happy that he finally gets to meet derek for the first time. they facetimed and texted the whole time and now they are meeting each other.

"boy i know you're in love with him" kobe blushed before looking at his mom, who was driving. "we're not dating mom" "YET!" she yelled making him blush even more before smiling after.

soon kobe and his mother pulled into virginia, and kobe couldn't control his excitement at the moment. they first went to the store so kobe could get derek something instead of going just him, with nothing with him.

kobe got out with his mother before walking inside. he went down a isle before getting a giant teddy bear. his mother came around the corner and handed him a bowl of chocolate. he smiled before they checked out and went back to his car.

☞☜

"now where are we going?" derek whined as his mother dragged him into her car. she shook her head before she pulled out and started driving, while derek was looking out the window.

☞☜

kobe pulled in before his mother texted derek's mother that they pulled in. kobe hurried before running up to the hotel room before going inside. he set the teddy bear, the note and chocolate before he hid in the corner. he also had the light off so derek wouldn't see.