ten

"derek baby.. you got to get up. our moms and us are going out to eat at twelve" kobe says softly, knelt to the side of the bed as he shook the boy awake.

"no, i don't wanna go" derek whines. "i wanna cuddle"

he opens his eyes lightly, to look at the older, holding his hands out and making grabby hands like a young child.

kobe chuckles as he picks the boy up, standing as derek wrapped his arms around his neck and legs around his waist.

"come on baby, you got to get ready. the reservation starts at twelve and it's ten right now. you can't go out in boxers and a hoodie" kobe smiles, kissing the boy on the lips.

"but we can just skip today and just cuddle?" derek pouts as he pulls back to look kobe in the eyes, using puppy eyes.

"no, as much i love those puppy eyes and that pout, we've already said that we'll go with them at twelve. now get ready" kobe smiles sweetly.

"but kobe!" derek whines again, frowning.

"no buts, we'll cuddle later" kobe says, kissing the boys nose making him giggle.

"fine, but only if you help me get dressed"

"baby, i said no buts" kobe says a little more sternly this time, "i have to do something for my mom in her room"

"i don't want you to leave me" derek pouts again, crossing his arms over his chest.

"i promise that as soon i'm done, i'll be back, okay?"

"give me a kiss that i know you're not lying" derek says with a pout on his face.

"can't say no about that" kobe says before smashing his lips onto derek.

they pulled away before derek giggled from that. he finally let kobe out of the room to help his mom with something.

☞☜

"kobe" derek whines. "when are we leaving?"

kobe walked out of the bathroom and walked over to derek, who was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"i thought you didn't want to leave mr. i just want to cuddle" he teases, chuckling.

"shut up! stop being mean" derek frowns.

going to derek and standing between his legs with his hands on his hips before lifting him up and carrying him to the counter.

kobe leans closer to his ear and nibble on the earlobe making derek gasp.

"kobe w-what are you doing?" derek asked with his eyes close as he felt his breath on his neck.

"nothing, don't worry" kobe said smirking while pulling away. derek let out a sigh of relief when kobe laughed at him.

"alright let's head out, they're probably waiting" kobe said while derek made grabby hands again. kobe smiled before picking the boy up and they headed out of the room, to the lobby.

the boys walked to the lobby to see their moms standing there, waiting.

"what took you so long?" kobe's mom asked.

"this one wouldn't get out of the bed" kobe said looking down at derek who pouted.

"i wanted to cuddle" he pouts.

☞☜

the four walked into the restaurant and quickly made their orders before sitting down at the table.

ever since, they got to the restaurant, derek would either cuddle up to kobe's side or hold his hand the whole time. kobe loved that derek was this clingy, but he too clingy.. but he isn't complaining.

"alright here's the orders for you two first, the others are in the oven still cooking, it will be out probably five or ten minutes" the waitress said while handing the food to the moms.

they all talked for a while until the waitress came back with the other food.

"you two are so cute together" the waitress said to kobe and derek.

kobe smiled before thanking her. she soon walked off back to the kitchen and the four started eating.

"when did you decide to do something like this?" kobe asked while smiling.

"we decided to take you out since we never hung out much, do you like her here" kobe's mom said, the two boys nodded since they had food in their mouth.

soon they was finished and left a tip on the table before they excited out of the restaurant and made their way to the car, before getting in.

☞☜

the two walked back into the hotel room before derek dragged kobe over to the bed. kobe laughed as he laid on the bed and derek climbed on top of him.

kobe rubbed the boys back as he kissed his head.

"now we can cuddle" derek muffled against kobe's chest. kobe smiled while looking at derek.

"we got to get change first" kobe said while sitting up.

"nooo later" derek whined.

kobe shook his head while standing up as derek whined against his chest.

he quickly put derek onto the bed before he went to the suitcase. he grabbed both of their sleepers before he handed derek's his.

"go change then i'll change in here" derek whined before he got up and went into the bathroom to change.

once they was ready to get back in bed, kobe lifted derek up and laid on the bed before getting in after. kobe wrapped his arms around derek's waist before pulling him closer.

derek covered his face since he was blushing while kobe smiled down at him.

"don't cover your face, your blushes are beautiful" he said making derek blush even more.

"stopppp"

kobe chuckled as derek kept blushing because of the words he says.

he lifted derek's chin before leaning in and putting his lips onto derek's. derek smiled against it before he kissed back. it was sweet moment as they shared a passionate kiss before pulling away.

"god i'm so lucky to have you" kobe said while laying his head on derek's.

"i'm so lucky" derek mumbled in kobe's chest.

"we wouldn't happens if i never followed or texted you on instagram" kobe said making derek smile at him.

"glad you did though" derek said while hugging up to him even more.

the two shared another passionate kiss before they headed off to bed.