fourteen

as kobe kissed him again, he smoothly let derek lean against his chest; kobe moving with him as he hovered over him using his arms to keep him from smooshing the younger.

the older boy's kisses were addicting to the other, making him pull their bodies closer for more.

kobe adjusted himself in between derek's legs, the younger boy wrapping his legs on his torso and his arms on his shoulders.

the older boy messed with waistband of the trunks, slowly pulling them off, leaving the boy in his underwear.

he then began to trail kisses up and down the boy's neck, leaving hickeys all the way down to his stomach.

"god, kobe" derek moaned as kobe reached a sensitive spot on the boy's body, sucking at the bud of his nipple, pulling at the skin.

"yes," he breathed out a loud moan as kobe bit slightly and sucked harshly on both buds, derek's hands moving to hold onto the headboard.

kobe ripped off the boy's boxers, making him gasp from the cold air.

"damn baby" kobe muttered, admiring the other's body making derek blush from the compliment.

kobe quickly undressed himself, sliding his trunks off before pulling his underwear down.

he reached over, grabbing the bottle of lube from the night stand drawer dipping his fingers in, coating them in a generous moment.

he leaned down to press his finger past the rim of derek's hole, heading him whimper as kobe used his free hand to bend derek's knees.

kobe pressed a kiss to his v-line, before gently press his finger inside of the younger one. the younger one let out a breathy whimper, his hips adjusting the sheets.

kobe watched slowly as he began to move his finger in and out of the younger one, his breaths picking up pace.

in a matter of seconds, kobe added a second finger, derek's body jerking as he let out a moan. kobe began to move his fingers in and out of derek, curling them inside of the younger.

derek then whimpered, letting out a moan as his body shook lightly, "m' right there, k-kobe" derek muttered as he pushed his hips further into the mattesss.

kobe smiled small as he continued to use his fingers, hitting his prostate ever once in a while, soon adding more fingers until he hit four thinking that was enough.

the younger one whimpered at the loss of contact, small beads of sweat grazing over his forehead. kobe sat up, his large and hard cock coming into view.

he quickly put the condom on, before he moved his body to where his torso hovered over derek and his dick rested against the boy's hole.

"ready baby?" kobe made sure, so he didn't scare the boy, even though they already did it once.

"m' yeah" the younger boy mumbled in a state of bliss just from the fingers of the older.

kobe began to press kisses to derek's neck, sliding in and listening to the younger boy's loud moan as he bottomed out.

kobe started moving at a slow pace, rocking his hips as his cock began to move in and out of the boy. his thrusts increased at a smooth insert as derek let out a string of moans from the pleasure that began to course through his veins.

"f-faster" he mumbled, his body began to feel the heat as his bed began to creek lightly.

kobe obeyed, speeding up his thrusts to a point of where to the younger boy began to jerk slightly. his back arched and his toes curled as kobe began to fully exist his hole before going back in. derek let out string of small profanities as he became sensitive to the feeling, his body shaking and his head becoming dizzzy.

"f-feel so good" he muttered, squeezing the hand that was now interlacing kobe's. "more, h-harder" he breathed out highly, enjoying the pleasure.

"you feel so good" kobe managed out to praise the slim boy.

derek only hummed as he felt kobe began to slam into him, his moans becoming louder and higher filling the quiet room.

derek clenched around kobe as he felt a pit in his stomach and his cock began to twitch. his toes curled as kobe let out a groan, his dick's tip spilling of precum and his eyes glossing over from sensitivity.

"c-close, i'm cl-close" he muttered pit, rocking his hips against the older.

derek let out a moan, kobe's large cock hitting his prostate making the young boy lose himself. his back arched as his eye closed tight, his dick releasing its cum, the boy cumming untouched as kobe contiuned to thrusts into him.

"m' kobe"

"just a little longer, baby, a little longer" he purred out, thrusting faster to reach his climax.

he felt the younger continuously clench around his shaft, causing the older one, an intense amount of pleasure, kobe stilling his hips from his thrusts, scrunching his face as he released into the condom with a heavy breath.

he used his hands to keep him up to the best of his ability, both boys claiming down from their highs with deep breaths. the older carefully pulled out, derek whimpering from the burn as kobe threw the condom away.

the two lay silently, taking in the quiet moment before derek turned to look at older. as the older one caught his gaze, he stared intently awaiting for the younger to speak.

"so" derek started, biting his lip. "round two?" he suggested, kobe chuckling.

"you know it" kobe said, a smirking falling onto his face as derek giggled, climbing over the older's waist.

"can we do it in the shower?" he asked innocently, making kobe smirked before picking him up and carrying him into the bathroom, making the younger giggle.

the rest of the night, the two made love to each other and couldn't think of anything else that was perfect.