twenty

kobe woken up, remembering what crystal is going to do
today. he can finally get to see derek while being on tour. he sat up all the way before stretching.

when he got done stretching, he seen crystal sitting there
waiting on him. "how long have you been up?" he asked her. "since 12 and it's 2, so get your butt up" she said throwing a pillow at him.

"i'm up chill" he said laughing and throwing the pillow back. crystal put a finger up before going to the door and opening it to see the manager standing there. "hey what's up?" she asked smiling, well fake smiling. "just letting you know, you two can hang out because i going somewhere for a few hours, but isn't hang with anyone else and i better not find out you do.." he said looking at kobe, making him roll his eyes at the manager.

"alright have fun you two" he said smiling before walking down the hall to the elevator. crystal looked out a few minutes later and seen he was gone now. "alright let's plan it now." she said after she close the door.

the few ten minutes, the planned it. crystal opened the door and they both walked out. they looked around to see no one in the hall except strangers they never seen before. they smiled at each other before heading to derek's hotel room, before crystal knocked on the door.

the door open and there stood derek in sweatpants and shirtless. "hey, umm what are you doing here? ko you can't be here bc of the manager's rules." crystal smiled before pushing kobe in the room, "i will be back in an hour or two, so you better be doing whatever you want to do before i come back." she said before walking off to the lobby so she can see if the manager comes back early.

while that's happening, kobe turned to derek before smirking. "ko, what you are smirk-" he got cut off by kobe pushing him against the door, making him moan from the pressure building in his body from that action. they made out before kobe whispered for him to jump before locking the door and heading over to the bed without breaking the kiss.

"ko, please" derek said whining. kobe knew he was inpatient whike during this and he loves it. "what you want me to do baby boy?" derek bucked his hips while whining. "ko come on please" kobe shook his head before slamming the boy's hips down. "tell me what you want me to do.." he whispered in the boys ear making derek shiver.

"fuck me kobe please" he said finally putting it out. kobe smirked before looking down at him. "gladly." before lifting the boys shirt off and going down to his neck before kissing it but not making a mark so they don't get caught. he went down to the boys chest before sucking on the skin, making a few hickeys on the way. "ughh kobe please hurry" derek said whining and squirming from the pain down below.

kobe smirked because he knew how derek gets during this, even though they done it a few times, he still knew.

he went down to the boys waistband before taking the sweatpants and boxers off the same swift, leaving the boy nude. he spread the boys legs apart before kissing the inside of his thighs, making shiver from that.

"p-please, kobe i n-need you" he said whining and crying. kobe smiled before lubing up his fingers before inserting one in derek's hole making the boy let out a surprised moan cause he didn't warn him.

a few minutes later, derek was sweating and crying with pressure and he was so close. "k-ko-" he got cut off when kobe pulled his fingers out before placing his dick at his hole. he grabbed derek's hands before slowly sliding in, making derek moan from the pressure.

"f-faster please" derek moaned. once again, kobe smirked before grabbing derek's hips and started pounding into the boy, making him a moaning mess.

"i'm close kobe!" derek screamed while kobe continued pounding into his prostate. "hold it for me" "i c-can't, please let me" he said while moaning and squirming.

"alright you can cum now" kobe said before releasing his load in the boy, while derek did too. kobe pulled out slowly, before letting derek relax a little from his high.

-
a few hours later, they heard knocks on the door, before hearing a voice, "y'all it's me, come on kobe before you get caught, he's on his way now" kobe hurried and got dressed, before saying love you and kissing derek, before running out the door.

him and crystal went into their hotel room, before kobe went and grabbed his clothes before going to take a shower.

crystal soon heard knocks on the door and knew who it was. she opened the door and seen the manager standing there. "hey where's kobe?" he asked looking in the room, "oh he's taking a shower right now" "oh okay i was making sure he didn't go no where without you" "no he didn't, we walked around a little before coming back here"

the manager nodded before walking down the hall while crystal  shut the door and rolled her eyes because she hates the manager all the way.

kobe walked out of the bathroom fully dressed before they headed over to the bed. "so what do you want to do?" crystal asked. "we can watch movies until we go to bed which we probably go early since we go somewhere tomorrow" crystal smiled before turning Netflix on and putting the ring on.

they laid on the bed watching it, but during it, they ended up going to bed.

-

earlier, when kobe ran out, derek went into the bathroom before taking a quick shower before he finds something to do. he probably will go to bed early since he has nothing to do.

he took his quick shower before getting dressed. he sighed while looking in the mirror before heading to the hotel bed before turning the light off and heading to bed while smiling.

haven't been making great chapters,  since I came back, I'll try to do a little better