fifteen

the next morning, derek woke up to lovely smell. the best smell. the smell of pancakes! the younger one immediately climbed out and ran into the kitchen.

"omg pancakes yessss!" he yelled squealing making kobe giggle while shaking his head.

"well good morning to you too" he said coming up to derek before kissing him on the lips. "how you sleep?"

"perfect, since you was by my side all night" derek said blushing while looking at his fingers.

kobe cooking before putting the pancakes on the plates before setting them onto the table, where derek was sitting at. he put the dishes in the sink before quickly making the two some coffee.

once the coffee was finished, he head back over to the table before giving a cup to derek while doing the same to himself. he set at the table before they both started eating the food.

"mmmm" derek moaned as he put one piece of pancakes in his mouth. kobe smiled at how adorable derek looked.

"w-what?" derek asked blushing, while covering his mouth.

"nothing you just look so adorable like that" kobe said making derek blush even harder and look down.

once we finished eating our breakfast, kobe got up and done the dishes before they both headed up to the room to get ready for whatever is going on today.

"you wanna go to the mall?" kobe asked making derek jump up happily.

"yes pleaseeee" derek said with puppy eyes.

☞︎☜︎

the two happily walked into the mall, while derek couldn't stop dragging kobe around.

"baby can you stop pulling me?" kobe asked laughing and shaking his head.

derek pouted and looked down. kobe grabbed his head while smiling.

"no no don't be sad, but just don't drag me like i'm a dog or something" kobe said making derek nod.

derek grabbed his hand before they started walking around, trying to find a store they want.

"can we go in h&m?" derek asked with smiling.

"yeah we can baby, let's go" kobe said before they walked into the store.

derek immediately ran to the clothes before looking to find some of his favorite shirts. kobe laughed while walking over to him before wrapping his arms around the boy's waist, making derek blush and smile.

"get whatever you want, i'm paying for all of it" kobe said making derek pout and look at him.

"not that's not fair baby, i can pay" kobe shook his head making derek pout again.

"nope i'm paying, now go find your stuff that you want and come back here" kobe said, making derek nod before walking around the store.

kobe sat on the seat before pulling out his phone to scroll through his instagram. he answered some dms about him and derek before derek ran up to him with five shirts and two jeans in his hands.