Aftermath

Langa POV:
The next morning I felt horrible. My back hurts and my face is all covered with tear stains. I didn't know I would've been missing Reki that much...how am I supposed to survive school now...

I got up and dragged myself to the fridge because everyone needs their morning glass of juice. Then I went into the bathroom to shower and got ready for school. I brought my skateboard with me because I wanted to practice after this. I got on my skateboard, and strolled to the place where me and Reki used to always meet up to walk to school together...I guess I shouldn't have had my hopes up even just a little bit because he was nowhere to be seen.

I arrived not to late to school, maybe just in time becuase that was when I heard the bell ring for our first class. I was nervous because me and Reki have almost every class together and I'm not sure how I'd be able to hold up. It would be a real pain to ignore Reki becuase he sits near me and my gaze ways finds it's way to him. Although I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't come today.

Surprisingly he came, but he had even darker bags under his eyes. His hair color looked like someone turned down the opacity, and everything about him was just really....how should I put it..depressing...? I'm not saying I look any better but it was like his aura changed. He wasn't himself. And I hate to say it was because of me. But it is. It's my fault that he's like that. He walked to his desk and sat down shoulders slumped and he put his head down.

I hate it when he puts his head down. Then I can't see his beautiful face..his warm and embracing hazel brown eyes...his red spiky hair that suits his name and his out-going personality....all of that drained...because of me. I felt like a monster that just took a loved ones soul.

A/N
Yikes, these are getting real cheesy💀
Anyways i'm literally so tired rn, but I wanna finish this, but then again I'm so tired! AUGHH
Word Count: 377
Started: 11:40
Finished: 12:08