Surprises

Langa's POV

It's been 2 days since we fought and tomorrow was the weekends. My mom's been staring at me the whole morning all happy-like. I wonder what's gotten into her...

Anyways it was a normal day a school. Well maybe not so normal since me and Reki sit next to eachother, it was awkward. Very..awkward. I kept shifting my eyes to him in his seat. Ive always known Reki had pretty eyes but ive never gotten the chance to look at it up close. Sometimes brown eye-d people are really pretty. The only thing missing was his usual energetic mood. Now it's like he's all dull and moody. I miss him, I miss us... I want everything to go back to normal.

At one point Reki was staring out of the window and my eyes followed his until I realized he spotted me gazing at him. I quickly looked away and started fidgeting with my paper and pencil. I dont think he cared but it was super embarrassing for me.

Am i gay....?

After school we didn't have an "S" gathering at Fridays so I went back home..alone. It'd still get some time to get used to it- actually i dont think I'll ever get used to Reki not being by my side, blabbing about skateboarding with his happy cute energetic face...plastered on with a big fat warm smile. Reki has always been there for me, I don't know how ill continue skateboarding without him. It's like my heart never races when im racing alone..but when Reki's there, it's like a whole new world(if one of you little shiets actually sing the jasmine song I will dropkick you).

By the time I started getting full-thought mode I arrived at my house. It's always been so empty with dad gone. I sometimes still cry nyself to sleep when I think of him. He meant a lot to me. But what actually cut off my line of thinking was mom.

"Hey honey!" She said when I stepped into the doorway. She had all her bags packed up with briefcases and everything. "What's going on? Are we moving back to Canada??" I asked quickly. I didnt wanna leave. Not yet. I still had problems to fix. Things to do. "Oh goodness no!" Mom reassured me. "I'm going out for a business trip that'll last the whole weekend." Mom said. Whew..that was close- what what- "uh...what about me..?" I asked quietly. "Oh yeah, I heard you were going to a friends house to sleepover. I think his name was "Reki" ? Im glad youre making such great friends already" Mom beamed. "Well, I packed stuff for you just incase you forgot something." She continued. "Well, i'll be going now! Have fun~!" She winked as she waved goodbye and closed the door.

"What....just happened...." I said outloud.

A/N
Yo! I heard that Joe's va ships matchablossom????👁👁 HAVE YOU SEEN EPISODE 9 REKI AND LANGA ARE LIKE ASH AND EIJI BYE- anyways im really really really sorry for the slow updates! It's not even that im busy it's just pure laziness(oh wow author-san thanks for your honesty🙄)Again, IM TRUELY SORRY YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO REKIROLL ME😫😫 Spring Break is coming soon and after that is final report card and I have strict (asian) parents and istg they can smell a B anywhere.  I needa continue to study so I usually do the writing when Im supposed to be sleeping...- ANYWAYS ILL DO ONE OR TWO CHAPTERS EVERYDAYS FROM NOW ON BUT GET READY IMA SPAM AT SPRING BREAK.

Word Count: 598