Resolve

Reki's POV

"Let it all out reki, let it all out". After hearing those words I couldnt keep it in anymore. I bawled on his chest as he kept comforting me. I couldn't stop the tears from flowing. All these emotions ive bottled up since day 1, now gushing out by the person I had just argued with days ago. Although I don't think it matters anymore.

He held my face in his hands. Ugh to think my cr- best friend has to see me like this...so lame.. I thought as I gazed at him. Unlike me he had beautiful features. His hair, his eyes, his skin. All perfect. "Reki..." Langa spoke.

"You are enough".

I was shocked hearing these words. I've never heard of these words from anyone. Not ever. It hurted. It hurted so much, but in a good way. I felt relieved. I never thought Langa would be the one saying it to me, especially how skilled and talented he is.

"And dont ever let anyone say otherwise! You're good at skateboarding reki. You really are. You dont know how talented you are" "no im n-" I said as I tried to argue but I guess langa wasnt having it. "Ah-ah I dont want to hear it! And who said you were a nobody? I'll have to go teach them a lesson." He said frowing. "You mean so much to me..I can't stand seeing you like this.." (then sit down ya dork🙄)

"You're an amazing friend too..you're kind, funny, talented, and helpful" he said. "no im not..you're just over exagger-" I said but I was cut off by a pair of warm, and soft lips. Langa's kissing me....wait- Langa's kissing me?! Ohmigod what???? When where why how- I blushed as I kissed back.

He pulled away and I covered my face. "W-wha" were the only words able to come out of my mouth. "Reki..I like you- no love you, I want to be by your side at all times" Langa said as he held me tight. I processed what I just heard in my head and then my face got soft.
"I...love you too..." I said as I smiled at him as I looked at what he was wearing. I scrunched my nose, "your jacket's on backwards by the way" I said as I pointed at it.

"W-what?! Seriously??" Langa said as he turned around attempting to fix it. I laughed. For the first time since days, I laughed an actual laugh. Wow that felt good. I got up and reached out for his hand. He looked at me for a while and smiled. He took it and got up. "Wanna go eat some breakfast at Joe's?" Langa asked. "My treat" he added. "Sure" I said calmly. "And...can we walk this time..? I just wanna see the view a little bit..." I asked. "Sure" he said.

We walked in silence for a moment and I felt fingers touching mine. I blushed and intertwined my hands with his. We both looked away from embarrassment. But after a while we soon got more confortable with it. "I never thought a talkative person like you would be scared of thunderstorms" langa teased. "Oh shut up, you probably had that when you were a kid too" Reki said. By the time their little bickering came to an end, they arrived at Joe's. It was pretty early in the morning so they didn't really expect anyone to be there. But there was.

They spotted Joe talking to someone on the counter and it was, to everyone's surprise, Cherry. Joe spotted them at the window, and gestured us to come in. "Hey Reki, Hey langa" Joe said as he looked down at our hands. He smirked. "Ah..so that's how it is...huh reki?" Joe's smirk remained. "U-uh-huh" I said. "Arent you and cherry together too though?" I asked in my defense. Cherry spat out his drink and Joe blushed. "A-absolutely not!" Cherry said after wiping off the stains. "You arent?" Langa asked repeating my question. "N-no" Cherry said again. "Oh..." Langa said.

"Anyways we came here to order some food" I said as I picked a table where Langa and I could sit next to eachother. "Right then, the usual reki?" He asked. "Yup!"
"And you langa?"
"I'll just get whatever reki got" Langa said.
"Alright! Be back in a few" he said as he went into the kitchen.

Cherry came to our table, "so how was your morning?" He asked. "Oh, it was..interesting, but great overall" I said looking at langa. Cherry raised an eyebrow and looked at me and langa. "Ooooooh" He said as he smiled.
A few minutes past, we were talking about skateboarding and all that when Joe said he was ready. He gave us our breakfast and we starting devouring it. I was hungry as hell since I didn't eat last night and I forgot to refill my tiny fridge with emergency food.

After we were done, langa payed for the food like he said he would, although I did pay 1/4th. We thanked them and walked out of the door. Both of them were going into the kitchen.

"Do yoh really believe their not dating?" I asked langa.

"Nope. They totally are" he said as he kept walking. He then stopped dead in his tracks. "We...we are boy friends now..arent we?" He said turning around with a worried face. I chuckled. "I would hope so" I said as I kissed him in the cheek as we made our way to ny place.

A/N

This chapter had no reason for it whatsoever i just tried writing it lmfaoo- im tired to ima call it a night. BYEBYE❤️❗️

Word Count: 973