Plan A is a go but fr this time😐

Third person
"Hey! Hey!" Miya hissed at Shadow. "Take that wig off your head! People can see!" He said. "Oh shut up already" Shadow hissed back. "I wouldve been setting up the daisies that were going to arrive today if it werent for you!" He finished. "Yeah yeah whatever shut up or someone will hear you" Miya said as he snatched Shadow's wig.

Today was the day that they started their plan. It was Miya and Shadow going up to Reki's house to secretly tell Reki's mom that Langa was staying over at Reki's for the weekend. "Okay. Reki's gone to eat breakfast. Now's our chance!" Miya said as they rushed to Reki's door. They knocked gently and after a few seconds Reki's mom showed up.

"Oh my, and who are you supposed to be?" She asked. "Hi! We're just here to let you know that Langa will be staying over at Reki's this weekend." Miya said putting on his usual innocent cat face. "Langa? Who's that?" She asked. "Oh? He hasn't told you? It's his best friend." Miya answered. "Ah..okay then I'll just tell him to-" "Wait no!" Shadow said shouting just a tinsey bit. "It's okay, he said he already had his room prepared." Shadow said. "Oh really? Okay then!" Reki's mom answered. "Oh yeah, and also, dont tell him that you know he's having a sleepover" Miya said.

Reki's mom looked at him with a quetioned expression. "He doesn't like talking about it because it's his first time and he gets embarrassed" Miya said adding a bit of snickering along with it.

Reki's mom hesitated for a moment and then smiled. "Ah..I see" was the only thing she said. "All right then!" Miya clasped his hands. "We best be going by now! Have a nice day~! And don't forget to keep it a secret!" He finished as they headed out the door. She walked them out,they said their goodbyes and left.

A/N

Sorry for the late update! Ive been binging BSD lately and i was too lazy. The next part will have some jerry (cherryxjoe) in it so look out for that lol. You have no idea how many times I typed "her" for miya✋😭😭
Word Count: 377