Growing

CW❗️❗️: Thunderstorms

Reki's POV:

Mnhhh so soft...what is this thing.? A body pillow? I thought as I woke up rubbing my eyes. I opened them slowly as I saw someone's familiar face right next to mines. It took me about .02 seconds to realize who they were and where I was.

"AGH- LANGA???" I yelled as I tried to let go of Langa's grasp. "mmhhhggg...what?" He mumbled as he let go to scratch his hair. Well that sent me flying out of the bed. Owwww I thought as I got up. "Oh hey morning Reki, how are you?" Langa said as he sat up.

"Oh yeah im perfectly fine, i just fell out of the bed and almost broke my back" I said sarcastically. Langa chuckled, "You're funny when you're mad Reki" He said. "Well I wasnt trying to be funny." I said as I went to my closet to look for my clothes.

"Last nights storm was pretty bad right?" Langa said as he got out of the bed. Oh right..there was a thunderstorm last night. I wonder how I got through it... I thought as I took my clothes off(pervs😒). "How come you never told me you were afraid of storms?" Langa said again. I flinched at even hearing the words. The truth is, ive always hated loud sounds in general. Air horns, Trumpets, anything that had loud things in it. And thunderstorms were a big thing. The bigger question is: how does langa even know?

"How do you know that?" I asked as I looked up. He was still changing so half his torso was shown. I blushed as I quickly turned around. "You were crying and sweating a lot last night.." Langa finally said. "I was really worried you know?" He finished. He saw me, crying?! shaking?! panting?! sweating?! AGGH THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING

"...I'm sorry you had to deal with that" I mumbled as I put on my shirt. "Huh? No! No! There's nothing to be sorry for. I understand because i use to always do the same when I was a kid." Langa said quickly. "I was just really worried about you" He said. "Just what exactly happened last night?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Well...em..." He mumbled. Now I really wanted to know what happened.

"I kinda just put my headphones on you with calm music- and hugged you.." He said blushing. "Which is...how we ended up in thay position today.." he continued. "I-I'm sorry for barging in your business like that..!! I was really worried and I panicked and I just...did whatever I would do" He finished.

I was shocked.

So youre telling me- langa and i CUDDLED?! isn't that what couples do??? W-wha I thought as I blushed hard. "Reki, are you okay? Do you have something else you're afraid of?? Your face is all red" Langa said as he came closer trying to inspect me.

I took a step back. "D-don't touch me!" I shouted as I dashed out of the door. Oh my fucking god- great job reki you done messed up now. Why did you run away?? Why do you keep running away from all your problems???? Why why why?? I asked myself as I made my way downstairs.

Mom was already up making breakfast for us. "Morning dear, where's your friend?" She asked as I sat down. "Oh..he's um..coming down right now" I said as I poked my eggs. She looked at me before sitting down too. "You know...you've been really strange lately, and I really do wonder why." She said. "But I understand there are some things that I just can't solve as a mother." She continued. "Sometimes, there's one person out of 7 billion people, that you feel really comfortable sharing your feelings with." She said as she took my hands. "You'll find yours soon enough..and i'll support you all the way through it" She finished as she let go.

I was surprised. I didn't expect that from her. I got a little teary eyed too. "Thank you mom.." I whispered as I hugged her. She hugged me back. "Alright now hurry on and eat your breakfast" She said as she continued back in her kitchen.

I saw Langa come down the stairs. He sat across from me and thanked my mom for the food. A smile was plastered onto his face when he got here, but when he sat down to eat his food. It instantly turned into a blank but hurted expression. Oh my god- Reki this is all your fault why did you say something like that you fucking idiot. I thought to myself. He looked so sad..I dont like seeing him like this. At all. If it wasn't me, I would murder anyone that made langa this way. I hate myself just as much as that.

"Hey langa.." I said quietly but loud enough for him to hear. He looked up surprised, "yes??". "Do you just wanna...uh...go out on a walk and clear our minds..?" I mumbled as I stared at the fork. Langa blushed a little it. I could tell. "Yeah! Sure!" Langa responded back. Well that was easy I thought to myself. Now..what to do about the 'date'......

A/N
OK YALL IM SLEEPY AF RN BUT I DIDNT WANNA SLEEP UNLESS I WROTE ONE CHAPTER LIKE I PROMISED TO- ANYWAYS THANK YOU FOR READING THIS CHAPTER🌸🌸

Word Count: 919