Downhill

Langa POV
I arrived at S and met up with my other friends as usual. Miya wearing his usual cat-like jacket, and Shadow with his joker-like makeup. Sometimes I wonder if Joker was his idol or something. I spotted Reki kind of trying to blend into the people. He was turned the other way. He turned around and looked shocked to see me and quickly whipped his head the other way. This is real, isn't it..I thought.

"Hey...you guys..erm..Im gonna go buy a soda...um..be right back...?" He stuttered. As he slowly walked past me into the darkness. Of course I followed behind.

          Third Person
"Something's wrong with them" Miya said as he stared at Langa and Reki walk towards the vending machines. "I see it too" Shadow added. "It's because of what you said last night dumbass." Miya slapped the back of his head. "OW dang, I didn't mean for it to go into his head!" He said. "Besides, they'll work it out soon.." Shadow added. "I hope so..." Miya said.

        Reki's POV
I kept walking past the vending machine, and ended up behind the mountain. "So.." I stopped. "Why are you following me" I said as I turned around to see Langa. "I...um..." Langa mumbled. "I just wanted to know...about yesterday...why you looked like someone punched you multiple times.." he finished. I took a moment to admire how astonishing he looked. His wavy cresent blue hair, that matched his blue and mysterious eyes. And I'm over here looking like every source of color I had his me had been sucked. I didn't want him to see me like this. Lifeless and empty.

I turned around and looked the other way, "I was just practicing.." I said. "I thought you said you had errands." Langa said looking right at me. Crap. Shouldve thought ahead before I said that.. I stopped for a moment and looked down staring blankly at the ground. "Look, it's none of your business oka-" "it is my business!" He shouted. I turned around and looked at his face. He was crying..he looked hurt and clueless. "You're my friend! Of course it's my business!" He repeated. "I don't understand why you acted that why yesterday! What did I do? Tell me what I did and I'll fix it!" He grabbed my shirt by the collar and looked at me with a fierce but hurt expression.

"Tell me! Tell me! Tell me!" He kept shouting over and over. I sighed and I looked down for a moment. "No. Please don't look down anymore..it makes me feel like I'm nothing to you.." He pleaded. I felt horrible. I felt like I just played with Langa's heart. I looked up at him and stared at his eyes. He stared back. I sighed again. I took his hands away from my shirt, and looked down again.

"Look..." I mumbled.. "just leave me alone..." I finished as I walked the other way. Langa grabbed my hand and pulled me back, "Reki...wait.." He pleaded. I drew my hand back, "I just..need some time alone..okay?" I said trying to prevent him from crying, but he was already dripping in tears. I hated seeing him like this. I reached my hand out to his face and tried to wipe his tears away but they kept flowing.

I teared my eyes away from his face and walked away.

I went to the same place where I put my skateboard at, "Hey Reki, where'd you and Langa go?" Miya asked. I looked at him with a not-right-now expression and he took the hint and backed up. "Im going home.." I said. As I walked back home. With a torn heart....

A/N
How's the story comin along? I think I rushed it quite a bit but whatever. I hope it's ok.
Word Count: 655
Started: 12:45
Finished: 1:04