What a Night

‼️Includes French Kissing‼️
-complain and ill delete ur dumb comment
-"theyre minors" stfu theyre 🤏🏻 close to being adults. They can kiss.
-both of them are 17-18, almost fully grown adults, pls dont try and hate on my story, or i will full on block you❤️try me😟

Third person agin- agien- agein- again💀

After "S" was finished Langa and Reki headed home, both rolling in a normal speed on their skateboards. "You....youre going to keep the shop...right?" Langa said as they both suddenly stopped. Reki looked down for a moment and then smiled. "I'll have to or you'll never stop pestering me will you?" Reki chuckles as he continues skating to his house. Langa pouts as he trails behind him, "well..yeah duh" he says.

They finally arrived and reki quietly slided the door, "shhhh, theyre probably asleep but my mom's a light sleeper" he said as he tip toed in. Langa nodded and did what reki did, except he bumped into a corner of a counter. Langa yelped and reki quickly covered langa's mouth with his hand. "What did I tell you!" He hissed. Reki dragged Langa upstairs into his bedroom. "Sorry, I wasnt watching where I was going" Langa said as he looked up. Reki sighed, then laughed. "You clumsy yeti" he snickered as he quickly turned around to change his clothes.

Langa frowned as he heard that comment but the thought instantly blew away when he saw reki's body shimmering under the lamp post outside. So pretty... He thought as he got up, and walked towards the redhead. As reki was putting on his clothes, he felt cold hands touching his torso. "Ack! Langa! You scared me, what're you doing?!" Reki hissed as he put on his shirt. The hands roamed around his chest to his waist, "s-seriously, whatre you doing..." reki said as he inhaled sharply.

Langa waited a moment as he continued touching reki. "Are you uncomfortable?" He asked, reki could basically feel langa's breath against his ears. He blushed profusely, "no..it's not that, i'm just wondering" he mumbled. Langa turned reki around, and they both looked at eachother for a moment. "...you're beautiful" Langa whispered as they connected their lips together.

Their lips moved in sych with eachother as reki wraped his arms around langa's neck. The bluenette bit reki's lower and upper half of his lips, asking permission for entrance. Reki accepted. Langa played with reki for a moment, and then finally explored his mouth. "mnhh" Reki lightly moaned as his grip got tighter. Langa's hands were now on reki's ass and waist  so it was a lot easier dominating the redhead.

After a while they were both panting and sweating and the kiss was starting to get sloppy, but neither of them minded. Langa pushed Reki against the closet still not letting their lips apart. "Mnhhh...mh..!" Reki spouted, light moans were the only thing you could get out of him. He was melting into the kiss, holding onto Langa like his life is on the line.

"REKI IS THAT YOU?" he heard. they froze in place as they heard the footsteps louder and louder. They quickly pulled off of eachother, it was reki's mom. "Was that yall that made those so-" his mom eyed both of them. "Whatre you guys up to...?" She said cautiously. She then made a face as if she just realized sonething, then she smirked, "sorry for interrupting...please continue..~~" She said as she closed the door slowly.

The redhead groaned, "MOOOOM"
They could hear her laughs in the distance.
Langa carried reki in bridal style and launched him into the bed. "Ack! Seriously Lang-" Reki said, then he was cut off by a pair of lips. Langa pulled back and looked at reki for a second. Reki was sqirming and blushing and he looked adorable in langa's opinion(it's a fact stfu). Langa smiled and chuckled lightly. "Let's go to sleep reki.." he said softly as he layed next to reki. After a while the redhead calmed down and faced the bluenette, and they went to sleep, cuddling with eachother.

Langa's POV

It was early in the moring, maybe around 7:15 am, but even so, I could still hear yelling and screaming coming from downstairs. Kids were running around and causing a commotion, it was giving me a major headache. And to top it all off Reki's not here either. He must be downstairs I thought to myself as I got up to change. Maybe being an only child isnt that bad afterall...

I headed downstairs and was greetes by a couple of "mornings" and "hellos" from reki's siblings. I'd grown pretty close to them if you ask me. "Ah! There he is!" I heard reki's mom say. I swiftly turn my head around and saw my mom standing there, "hey honey! I decided to come a bit early!" She said as she hugged me. "Oh hey ma, didja enjoy your trip?" I asked. "Yes! I bought a lot of souvenirs too!" She said as she did her 'jazz hands' . "And oh, is this the person you always keep mentioning? Ohh what was his name...reki..? Yeah reki! Youre reki arent cha?" She said as she turned around to face reki. "U-uh yeah.." He said.

My mom eye-d reki, and me back and fourth for a while. "You guys make a good couple" she blueted out. Both of us blushed and looked away. "M-mom...we're already dating.." I said. "Seriously??" She said. "Seriously." I replied. "Well, okay! You have my full-support!" She said giving us a thumbs up. "Anyways i've got stuff to do at home, i'll pick you up this evening. Bye bye!" She said as she waved off. "Your mom's an energetic one" Reki's mom said as she smiled. "Tell me about it" I said as I put my hand on my face.

Later that day

"Haha try and catch me again!" Reki said as he rolled away with his skateboard. Langa just grinned heading towards him. Langa was going to catch reki, until he spotted a certain middle schooler, miya. "Hey!! Miya!!!" Reki shouted as they ran towards him. Miya looked at them with his usual cat-like face (>;3), reki rolled his eyes, "yea yeah your planned worked. Good for you" he admitted. I saw 2 certain males coming out of an Italian restaurant that I also recognized, but decided to leave them alone. "Ima go buy ice crean for us, reki said as he ran towards the truck. My treat!" Reki said in the distance.

He came back sweating and panting all over. I unwrapped my popsicle and held it in the air. They looked at me as if I was crazy. "To skateboarding!" I said as they figured what I was doing. "To our friendship!" Langa said, now it was miya's turn. "To Renga!" Miya said, "that's your ships name" Miya explained. We both blushed hard as we tapped our popsicles together and starting munching.

The end.

A/N
OMFG I FINALLY FINISHED IT EERRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEER!!! Im literally so relieved rn😔🌸 ANYWAYS ILL TAKE A BREAK FROM WRITING JUST A LITTLE BIT THOUGH DW!

Word Count: 1206