The other two

INCLUDES CHERRYXJOE
AND A MAKE-OUT SESSION

Third person
"Carla, how many more miles to Langa's?" Cherry aksed. "Approximately 23 miles sir." The skateboard answered. "Thank you, carla" Cherry replied. "Jeez you really have to stop using that. It's creeping me out" Joe said. "The amount of fan girls you have even if your personality is horrid creeps me out." Cherry snapped glaring at Joe. "Oh? What's this? Is Cherry jealous?" Joe smirked as he did a few tricks on his skateboard.

"Why would I be jealous of an ape." Cherry said as he went furthur ahead. Uh oh...it's one of his killer tantrums Joe thought as he went to catch up.

"Hey hey that was just a joke okay?" Joe said as he glanced at Cherry. Cherry tried to reply with a snarky comment but got cut off when Joe fell off his skateboard and went tumbling down the road. "J-Joe!" Cherry yelled startled by the sudden accident as he whipped his skateboard around to go help out.

"That's what you get for not focusing on the road you a-" Cherry said before he was cut off by a surprisingly soft pair of lips. It was Joe's. It was like Cherry was put into an illusion. All of a sudden he felt like making out with Joe. He kissed back and then after a few tries of trying to dominate Joe, he accepted the fact that he was a receiver(lmao i didnt wanna put the term "uke").Their lips soon syched with eachother and then Joe asked for entrance.

Cherry hesitated for a bit but soon accepted as Joe explored his mouth. His mouth felt hot as drool came rolling down. He couldnt look at Joe at this point out of embarrassment so he closed his eyes. Cherry surprisingly loved the feeling although he would never admit it.
Cherry's face felt hot and he felt his head melting.

Joe on the other hand, was enjoying Cherry's vulnerable expressions. It was different this time with Cherry. It didn't feel boring like it did with the other girls. To be honest Joe was waitng for this day to come. He wanted Cherry. He was enjoying it until Cherry let out a small but noticeable moan. That was when he snapped. He leaned even more against Cherry and kept shoving his tongue(it's not dick yet you horny pervs) into Cherry's mouth making him moan even more.

Joe was going to do way more things to him(🤰🏻)but he realized they were in the middle of nowhere. As much as he wanted to keep going, he pulled apart as they both panted hard. "You.....-you(pant)..idiot..." Cherry said as he turned around blushing. "You know (pant) you enjoyed it(pant)" Joe said. "That....was my first" Cherry mumbled. Joe was surprised he was dealing with a Virgin. "Woahh! That means i get to be the first one that rearranges your insides!" Joe said happily. It took a second to realize but then Cherry quickly kicked him in the shin. "Just go already." He hissed. "Okay okay" Joe said as he chuckled. "Recording conpleted." Their faces fell when they heard that from Cherry's board.

When they arrived
"I wonder if Langa's there.." Cherry said as he picked up his skateboard. "Probably not. He practices in the park a lot" Joe said as he knocked at the door. They waited a few moments and then a lady came and opened the window. "O-Oh! W-Who are you...?" She asked. "No worries" Cherry smiled. "We're only here to tell you something about Langa" He said. "Oh, okay then" She said as she sighed of relief. "So what did you want to tell me?" She asked. "Langa's going to be at Reki's house for a weekend sleepover." Joe cut off Cherry. He felt a glare coming from the light pink haired but ignored with a smirk.

"Really?? Langa going on a sleepover? With a real friend??" Langa's mom said in awe. "Uhm. Yes ma'am." Cherry replied. "Keep it a secret though. Langa doesn't like getting teased about it!" Joe added. "Well, this is perfect!" The lady beamed. "I have a business trip that would take 4 days and I was hoping for Langa to have company!" She said. She reminds me of Langa Joe thought. "Oh, well that's great then." Cherry said with a gentle smile. "We'll be off now, thank you." He finished. "Alrighty!! Good night!" She said as she closed the door.

Both of them got on their skateboard and beefed all the way into the neighborhood until they stopped at Joe's house. Joe got off and dragged Cherry bridal style and headed into his house. "You'll be staying over tonight" Joe said as he smirked. They were in the living room and Cherry kicked Joe in the shin again. "I'll carry myself thank you very much" He said. But then he felt someone pushing him down. "Now......where were we?" Joe smirked looking down on the pink haired blushing mess. "W-wha" Cherry stuttered. "I'm just kidding" Joe laughed. "I'll go make some dinner" He said as he left.

At that moment was when Cherry realized. He had fallen for this gilgo gorrila ape.

A/N
Well i sure did enjoy writing this🔴👄🔴
Im thinking of maybe creating one-shots of JoexCherry after this is finished. Ill think abt it lololol. I feel like this chapter was mainly about them making out lmfao-

Word Count: 915