GoodNight

TW: Abnormal fear of thunderstorms(is this how you use a TW? Im new to this stuff😭)

Langa's POV:

I'm glad I could interact with Reki. I walked downstairs into the livingroom as I saw one of Reki's younger sister sitting on the couch watching a show. Her eyes were beaming as if she just witnessed something so cool. She reminds me of Reki I thought to myself as I smiled.

I headed towards the table and I sat down in a chair. "Oh! Just in time too!" Reki's mom said as she brought the food. Reki trailed behind me to sit on the other side. I guess we haven't made up properly yet I thought as I looked down. Reki's mom sat down between us and it was sorta awkward.

"So...." She started, "How's it going with your skating?" She said. I saw Reki flich a little bit. "It's going fine.." he said with no emotion behind it. "Are you sure? You dont sound as energetic as usual" she said with worry. "Yes. Im fine..I just woke up" He said but a bit sternly now. "ok....." She replied. I slurped my ramen as I watched the two. It was silent for about 30 seconds. "You sure?" She spoke. "Mom! I said i'm fine!" Reki yelled. "Okay okay I get it" she said.

"Im not hungry." Reki said as he got up. "What?" She said. "Didnt you hear me. I said im not hungry..leave me alone." He said as he got up and went upstairs. "Reki.." I said as I heard him shut the door upstairs. "What's gotten into him...he's never skipped dinner beofore." His mom said as she rubbed her forehead out of frustration. I reached out to confort her. "Dont worry, after i'm done i'll go talk to him. I'm sure he'll tell me" I assured her. "Ah..thank you Langa, I appreciate it" She said as she went back to eating her dish.

I slurped up all my ramen and drank the soup. I put the bowl down and thanked her and went to wash it. What're we going to do when it's time to sleep...I wondered. Were we really going to sleep..together..? Me? With Reki? I blushed at the thought as I turned off the tap. "Thank you again for the food" I said as I went upstairs. "No need to thank me~!" She said. I sighed as I sopped at his room. Now...what to do with him..

I opened the door to find him sitting on his desk. I walked up to him and crouched down. "What're you drawing?" I spoke as he jumped. "What the heck langa! Dont scare me like that!" He said as he sat back down. "Didnt you head the door open though?" I asked. No reply. I put my head down on his shoulders. "Rekiiiiiii" I said as I yawned. "get off me" he mumbled as he tried to shake me off. "MgggHhhh cant you just try to get along with meee? Just for now?" I asked. I got off. "Actually, I don't remember what I did at all" I said as I scratched my head.

He stopped drawing for a moment and he went back to it again. "I just...want some time alone" he finally said as he kept drawing. "Not until you tell me what's wrong" I said as I crossed my arms. Tip tap tip tip tap. The rain was now pouring. I think I heard faint thunder too.
Reki looked up at the window. He got up and sighed. "Let's just go to bed.." he grumbled as he turned off his light. "Already?" I said as I went to get my pajamas. I was going to take off my shirt when reki said "w-what do you think youre doing!" I was confused for a moment. "Uh...changing?" I said. "We're both boys right" I finished as I continued to take off my shirt. "Yeah..i guess" he mumbled.

"Are you embarrassed?" I asked with a grin. "No way!..i'm just not used to this yet" He said as he put his sleep shirt on. "Are we....really sharing the bed..?" I asked as I blushed. "Meh it cant be helped. It doesn't bother be though, ive shared a room with my siblings a lot." He said casually as he got on the bed. "I guess you have a point.." I said as I got onto it with him. We both faced the other way, and soon enough I dozed off.

Crack

I heard thunder. It's pretty loud. Loud enough to wake up a heavy sleeper like me. I felt Reki shudder as he curled up in a ball. Was he scared of thunderstorms..? "Are you okay Reki?" I asked. "Im fine" he replied quickly. I'm just cold. The heater was on and he was covered with blankets so it was not believable, I shrugged it off as nothing.

Crack rumble thunder

It's getting real rough out there, I thought as I felt someone breathing abnormally. It was Reki. He was breathing hard. I turned around to face him. "Reki! Are you okay? You're breathing hard, and youre shaking!" I said as I shook him. "I...I'm okay..." he croaked out. Another crack of thunder boomed as the room lit up for 2 seconds. Reki jumped and at this point he was shaking hard at this point.

I sat up and rolled Reki around. He looked terrible. His hands we're held up to his ears and he was sweating all over. He was shaking a lot too. Tears were falling out of his eyes like crazy. His bags in his eyes were even worser. More cracks of lightning and thunder roared as Reki kept jumping at every crack. "Reki!! What's wrong??" I asked as I sat up properly to get good posture. I held his face up as he continued to cry. "Dont...look at me" he croaked as he tried to pry off of me.

I realized what the problem was and reached into my bag. I had brought some headphones along just in case I was bored here. I quickly grabbed my phone and selected a nice calming song. I put the headphones on him and put it at a medium-ish volume. He stopped panting but his breathing was still abnormal. I hugged him tightly as I stroke his back over and over(okay im going to draw this now brb- ok im back and it looked like trash). "Shh shhhh it's okay, it's okay, i'm here.." I whispered as I continued stroking.

Soon enough he looked up at me with a tired face. "Langa..." He said. I smiled. "You dont have to talk, just sleep. You look like you need it." I said. He stared at my eyes and i stared back. It was like we were communicating through our eyes. I didnt realize we were so close to eachother until he yawned. I held his face up and gazed at him. He's looks beautiful..even if he's sleepy.. I thought as I continued to stare. "W-what are you doing..." he said quietly. I stared for a bit more. And I leaned down and connected our lips.

So soft..I thought as I closed my eyes and continued. He kissed back. I was surprised at first but I was happy. We stayed for atleast 30 seconds and Reki pulled away. He looked away and blushed and I chuckled. "Y-You-"

C R A C K   B O O M

I didnt realize it was still raining. Reki shuttered as I held his head against my shoulders. "Who would've thought...the energetic person would be afraid of thunderstorms.." I said quietly. "Shut up." He said. I laughed. It's been a while since we've gotten close with eachother like this. "Do you wanna sleep?" I asked.

No answer.

I looked at him. He was already dozing off. I took the earphones off and layed him down, he looked sad when I let go so I quickly wrapped us in blankets and I cuddled him. He face was now warm and he looked comfortable and happy. I took one more look of his face and went to kiss him the cheek. I held him close and eventually, I dozed off..

               I WAS IN A RUSH SO IT LOOKS HORRIBLE IM SORRY-

A/N
HAYYYY I WAS LITERALLY GRINNING THE WHOLE TIME I WROTE THIS JAJDJSJXJJZJSJS im pretty proud of it myself🤧🤧 SORRY FOR THE LATE POST❗️❗️

Word Count: 1432