A plan set by 4

Third Person
As Reki walked away leaving Miya and Shadow curious of what happened, Langa came back wiping something off his face. Tears? Miya thought. What happened to those two? She wondered as Langa took his skateboard and skated away. "Wonder what happened to those two.." Shadow said. "Whatever it is, it isnt a good thing" Miya replied. "Ya sure got that right" Joe added. "Carla, play the footage" Cherry ordered.

"You seriously recorded them? Damn you sure are nosy for a scrawny man like you" Joe remarked. "Shut it gorilla ape. I just happened to pass by when they were talking, and they were rather loud." Cherry snapped. "At least im not skinny like you are!" Joe replied. "Oh shut it you could crush a kid with that body shape of yours" Cherry smirked. "You're just mad that i'm stronger then you!" Joe yelled. "Am not!" Cherry yelled even louder. "Haha! Look at my hands conpared to yours!" Joe said as he grabbed Cherry arms.

They're totally in love Shadow and Miya thought. "Hey lovebirds! Can we see that footage now?" Miya said smirking. "Oh yeah, right.." Cherry said, "wait WHAT" he realized what Miya just said and looked at Joe that was blushing profusely. "C-carla play footage" Cherry said putting his mask on. Yep. Their in love. Shadow thought.

(Sorry I just HAD to add some of my otp in there)

After they saw the footage
"Damn.." Shadow said. "We gotta do something!" Miya protested. "I don't know..this seems like some personal stuff for them" Cherry said. "Oh stop being such a mom Cherry-san" Joe replied. Cherry-san...? Cherry thought as he blushed under his mask. "I'm with miya! We should do something. I bet their in love too~~" Joe smirked at the thought. "Fine. Whatever." Cherry said. "I suppose you have a plan..miya?" He said. "Yes, I actually do!" Miya smirked. "Well, go on" Cherry said.

A/N
Sorry this one was short- I ran out of ideas for a sec🤡💀
Word Count: 340
Started: 12:09
Finished: 12:27