Friends

Reki's POV:
I couldn't sleep at all last night. I kept tossing and turning. The image of Langa's face when he looked so stunned and hurt hit me in the chest so hard it hurted. I don't know how I'll be able to face him at school. I brought my skateboard today because I still do like skateboarding and there's S today, so I'd have to go since I missed out last time. I wonder how Miya and Shadow would react to our little "conflict".

I can't believe I actually managed to get pass ny first class with Langa. I was a nervous wreck. All I have to do now, is keep it up with the rest, and then deal with S later! Cmon Reki! You can do this.

Do you ever get the feeling someone's watching you? Yeah, for some reason I'm getting a strong feeling that someone's starring at me, and it's coming from where Langa is sitting. I quickly glanced towards Langa and that's when I saw his eyes looking directly at me. It's like time stopped when our eyes met. I stared into his eyes for a minimum of 5 seconds when I blushed and quickly looked away.

What was that?! I asked myself. He looked so..gorgeous....I can't believe I've never seen him like this. No wonder girls like him so much. He gets love letters 24/7 but he always kindly rejects them. I think he has a certain someone on his mind...hah. Who am I kidding...I don't stand a chance against all the pretty girls. I'm sure he has at least 1 girl on his mind.

             After school
I don't know how I survived without talking to Langa at all, but I did. Now we just have...S. I heard from Langa and other people that there's a tournament coming up. I don't think I'll participate in this one though...I dont know how I'd be able to concentrate.

I got on my skateboard and skated to the place and there I found some people there already including Miya and Shadow. I skated up to them and greeted them. "Hey Miya, hey Shadow" I said. "Hey Rika-" Miya was about to finish when he got cut off by Shadow "Woah what happened to YOU? Didja stay up all night or didja wanna cosplay as a racoon??" He remarked. I rubbed my eye lids, were they really that bad? I thought. "Be respectful or else ...I've got blackmail" Miya said as he waved his phone that had a picture of Shadow with his makeup. "Fine Fine!" Shadow said. I chuckled a little bit. They're themselves today alright. I thought.

"Wooo! There he is!" "It's Snow! He made it!" I heard people cooeing and cheering.

Oh shit. I thought. Before I could run away, Langa already arrived to talk to our usual group although he kept glancing at me from time to time. "H-hey guys..I erm- am going to go buy a soda...uhm..be right back...?" I stuttered slowly backing away leaving room for me to turn around and run towards the vending machine.

A/N
Okay- idk what's wrong with me rn but i feel like passing out. I'm going to go heat up a couple of meat buns with ramen and water cuz i rlly wanna finish this.

Word Count: 570
Started: 12:11
Finished: 12:42