Plan A is a go!

Third person
"Okay so I found this out not quite long ago but Reki is afraid of thunderstorms" Miya whispered. "I know it's private information but it's exceptional in this situation" he assured. "What exactly are you planning on doing..?" Cherry asked. "Well....I heard there was going to be a big thunder storm Friday. That's 2 days from now. We could hurry up and secretly assemble a plan for a "sleepover" for langa and reki!" Miya snickered proud at what he had thought of.

"Bahaha! That's sicko shit! I love it!" Joe chuckled. "So do we have roles or sonething?" Shadow asked. "Yup! So Cherry and Joe tell langa's mom that he was staying over at a friends house, and me and Shadow tell reki's mom while reki's not there. Shadow dont you have a pretty good impression when it comes to adults?" Miya asked. "Well yeah.." He replied.

Ugh, I have to be stuck with this gorrilla ape thing. Cherry thought. As if Joe read his mind he looked at Cherry and smirked. As if he was saying "looks like we're stuck together". What a big player.

"Do I seriously have to team with this wannabe ripped ape?" Cherry mumbled. "Hey! I heard that!" Joe shouted. "Shut up" Cherry snapped. "HEY! LEAVE THE FLIRTING AT HOME. YOURE INFRONT OF A MINOR. HELLO." Miya yelled. "Anyways what do yall think of my plan?" He asked. "It could work, but we would have to go on different times, or even days maybe or else reki would get suspicious." Cherry said. "True....but are you sure you aren't using that as an excuse to be alone with joe?" Miya smirked at the Pink haired grew a shade of red. "Absolutely not! I'm just thinking carefully!" Cherry quickly replied. "Okay then" miya chuckled. Theyre totally in love lol.

The next day.

Third person
Miya noticed Reki practicing at the skate park alone so he decided to try to get some information about what's been going on. "Hey Reki!" He shouted as Reki turned his head up to look at him. God he looks miserable Miya thought. They need to get back together, and fast. "Oh hey Miya, what's up.." Reki said trying to sound enthusiastic. "Ah, nothing much..hey, where's langa? I haven't seen him around." Miya noticed Reki flinching at the sound of his name. What happened to you guys...he thought. "I don't know." Reki replied bluntly looking at the ground. Miya was surprised to hear this as Reki always knows where langa is.

"Hey miya...?" Reki asked. "When did the gap bwtween me and langa get so big..?" He continued. "Huh..? What are you talking about..?" Miya asked cautiously.

"You know what I'm talking about." Reki snapped. "Langa has gotten so much better at skating! He's even good enough to compete in the nationals! But me? Ohoho I cant even beat SHADOW!" Reki shouted. Miya was surprised, but not hurt. He now realized that what Shadoew said got into his head. That damn joker.. Miya thought. "Hey, look you're just as amazing as hi-" Miya said but he was cut off. "Don't give me any of that bullshit! You know that he's better then me. What do I lack miya??? Do I lack effort?? Or am I just some lame old side character like everyone else labels me as...???" Reki said.

Miya frowned "listen here reki. You might aswell stop skateboarding if you're going to feel this way." He said. Reki looked hurt. He sighed. "well, let me phrase that some other way. Things will get better for you. You can't compare yourself to langa. Like at all. He's been snowboarding since childhood. Of course he'd be good at skateboarding, you've only started in like what, late middle school? Whenever it was. That gives you zero rights to put yourself down like that." Miya snapped. He looked away and walked. "Things will surely get better...and we're going to make sure of it." He mumbled to himself. Leaving Reki, once again, alone.

A/N
Ew why is this so bitterly rushed wtf. Anyways I've finally brought myself to finish this🥳

Word count: 694
Idc abt the time anymore lol