XXXIII

To those people who saw the first update, you guys did not see anything *memory beam: eraseeee* 😎🔫
For those who are asking, I accidentally update a wrong chapter 🥲 Im sorry 🙇‍♀️😭

(Y/n)'s POV

Dinner was quiet, well me and Yena are quiet while the others continue on their conversations.

"(Y/n)?" Somebody called me and as much as my dismay it wasnt Yena.

"Sakura?" I look at her and she was having a sad face, she's beside me while Yena is on my other side then Yuri.

"You dont look okay.. Are you sick?" She ask while holding my forehead, I shook my head and try my best to smile.

"N-No... I'm fine..."

"Sakura-unnie.. Let's take (Y/n) at a clinic.." Wonyoung said worried, she's on the other side in front if me thats why she can see everything.

"Its no need Wonyoung.. I'm fine.. Totally.." I try to hide everything into a smile, obviously it was loud for everyone to hear except Yena... She looks like she doesnt even care.

"You look like worried.. About what..?" Chaeryeong said, I nod a bit.

"Chaeryeong can easily read your face.. Accurately.." Yeji said smiling.

"Its nothing.." I said trying to eat the food Itzy bought for us.

"Lia-unnie cooked that.." Yuna said smiling proudly, I cant help but to smile at their cheerful maknae.

"W-Wah.. Its good.." I smile more and this time, I can say I was not faking it.

"Finally she smile.." Ryujin said smiling too.

"Hm.." Wonyoung smile too as the others continue their chitchat.

'Next week.. In four days from now... Will I leave alone..?' I look at my phone still wondering wether Yena still can go with me.

Flashback

"Y-Yah stupid!" Hyewon shout while me and Sakura is already winning, its a team battle versus Chaewon and Hyewon, Munju is an expectator.

"S-Stupid..?" Chaewon repeat, me and Sakura laugh.

"Take the last shot.." Sakura whisper at me, I nod and aim right into the head of Chaewon's character.

"Y-Yah! Run Chaewon! Run!" Hyewon shout while her eyes are still focus on the screen.

"I-I am..! S-Stop shouting at my ear!"

"Two versus one.. Basically admit you lost Chaewon.." Minju laugh a bit at the side.

"N-No..! We can still win-"

"Boom headshot."

"Winner winner chicken dinner!" Sakura and I hi-five eachother while the two continue their bickering.

"You did run but you run forward! They easily predicted where you will go!" Hyewon said shaking Chaewon by her shirt, Hyewon hates losing thats for sure specially for a first timer like me.