XXI

(Y/n)'s POV

"Wonyoung-ah can I seat in in your car?" I asked, I still havent spoke yet to Yena.

"Sure (Y/n)-unnie! Hyewon-nii is driving while Kkura-unnie is beside her, only me and Yujin is in the backseat.." Wonyoung smile and open the car's door for me.

"Ah (Y/n), what about Yena??" Hyewon ask me opening the car's door on the driver's seat.

"Until she havent say sorry to Wonyoung I guess I wont say any word to her.." I sigh and putting all Wonyoung's stuff on the back.

'That girl needs to be teach some lesson.. She cant even say sorry to a kid like Wonyoung and she's keeping her pride up..'

"Thank you unnie.." Wonyoung smile and hug me, I hug back then walk in, Yujin is already seated looking at me with her puppy eyes.

'Cute..'

"Yujin?"

"Hehehe Nothing unnie.. I just want to thank you for buying stuffs for us.." The kid hug my arm and smile, I pat her head.

"Your welcome.."

"Even unnie doesnt talk to Yena-unnie you wont leave the house right unnie??" Wonyoung sat beside me and look at me softly, I nod.

"Ofcourse I wont leave you two.." I hug the two maknae on the backseat as Hyewon sigh.

"I wanna hug someone too.." Hyewon pout looking at us then looking away.

"Hug what?" Sakura suddenly sat on the her seat in front looking at Hyewon then placing a duck stuff toy in the front of the car.

"N-No one..! Y-Yah why did you took long?!" Hyewon sigh turning the car on.

"Nothing.. Yen- Oh (Y-Y/n)? You're here too?" She look at the backseat then smile at us.

"Yeah.. seat in.." I smile a bit.

'She talked to Yena before coming here..'

"Hyewon-nii wants to hug someone so why dont Kura-nii hug her?" Yujin smirk, I giggle.

"Yeah yeah, you want hug right Hyewon-nii??" Wonyoung followed laughing after.

"Pft.. We all know all she want to hug is Eunbi-unnie.." Sakura smirk looking at Hyewon.

"N-No.." Hyewon is already getting red, she's too obvious.

"Yah Hyewon-nii why dont you make a move already?? Eunbi-unnie have free time this week.." Yujin said, I hum.

"Ask her out later.." I said, the others agree.

"Want us to set eveything up Hyewon-nii?" Wonyoung said clapping her hands already imagining her scenario.

"I will help too! If I have to drag Eunbi-unnie I will drag her.." Yujin proudly said.

"As if you can drag unnie.. She will hit your head if you will just suddenly drag her.." Wonyoung sigh.

"Ah let me help too.. I can-"

"Ah no (Y/n).. You will help me instead.." Kura said, her eyes are focus on her phone.

"Then lets help kkura first-" Hyewon got cut by Kura.