XLI

(Y/n)'s POV

'T-This is a bit awkward huh...' I breathe heavy as I place my phone down on the counter, I should have locked the door and be careful.. But its too late now, I heard the door got lock so I ask her.

"Coffee?" I am still standing on the spot where she saw me, and I always saw Chaeyeon make her coffee every morning.

"A-Ah let me do it-"

"No please... Just take a seat.." I smile a bit, I head her hum.

"One cup of sugar, two cups of creamer and one-fourth of coffee.." Sakura said as I heard the chair move, she must have took a seat.

"Hm.." I sigh quietly before making her drink. I didn't know someone will eavesdrop on me while talking to my late father's employee. I will be honest, telling her will make it harder for me to leave.

"How are you and Yena..?" Sakura broke the silence which I'm glad she did.

"We are kinda fine.. Well, me and Yuri ask her to say sorry to Chaewon and when Chaewon forgive her, she will be forgiven too.." I giggle a bit, another wave of silence.

"How about you and Yena..? I saw you two outside by the window.." It was my turn to ask.

"We are fine too.. Are you going to ask what we talk about?" She ask, I can feel her stare so I shake my head.

"Nope.. Its your privacy.." I answer, I heard another hum from her.

"Sorry... For listening at you.. I-I was just suppost to t-talk to you.. I-I really didnt mean it-" She pause for a moment before speaking again.

"I-Its really a coincidence.."

"Its fine Sakura.." I walk to where she was seated and she was looking down. Is that sadness for me leaving or for you knowing something you shouldn't?

"How long are you standing outside..?"

"J-Just when you said you we're leaving.." I can feel her honesty, I really trust Sakura, there is no buts she just go straight to the point which I admire of her.

"I-It was an accident.." I sat in front of her seat, I hum and somehow, she feel the mug by her hand but her head is still down which reminds me of the time she and I are alone here.

I didn't know Sakura will care that much on me I mean, I was a nobody here to be honest and I am not even part of their family yet because Yena  but her eyes that time when she saw my bleeding finger, feels like she felt the pain I did too. The way her hand softly touches mine with every care as much as possible feels safe.

"(Y/n).." Sakura snapped me out of my daydream I look at her and I was suppost to smile but those eyes that shows happiness when we are together was just pain, in verge of crying.

"K-Kkura.." It pains me too to see that the strong woman I knew for a short period of time is like this.

"S-Sorry (Y/n)..." She quickly shake her head as she keep her eyes close with her hands, I smile a bit before asking her.

"Y-You dont want me to leave..?"

"O-Of course! T-That is not even a question to ask.. I want you to stay.." She look at me in shock before looking down again, probably because of her sudden answer, I guess I have to tell her.

"I was suppost to leave this week with Yena.. I planned to tell everyone that I will leave with Yena for only a couple of weeks but then.. It got hold back and I prefer to stay that is when I knew how everyone feels here, they are afraid when someone is missing and I dont want it to happend.." I hold my cup and drink on it.

"What do you mean..?" She look at me, I look back and smile a bit.

"I will sneak out one night and leave.. I will text everyone where I went and for them not worry about me.. And for you to not worry too-"

"Its just for a few weeks... Why do I feel like you will be gone for long..?" Sakura ask, I look down and nod.

"The contract changed... I have to stay in Japan for a few months, or even years now.. The businesses my dad left, I have to take care of them-"

"Why dont you just hire someone??" That is a pathetic move Kkura.

"Kkura... If I hire someone.. They will acquire the whole business somehow making me lose control of it.. They already explain the situation and I cant leave that ceo seat empty.."

"No... You cant leave.. Please (Y/n)..-" Please dont beg.

"I will ask Yuri to take care of Yena so you dont have to worry about her-"

"WHY IS IT JUST YENA?! IS SHE THE ONLY ONE EXISTING IN YOUR EYES?!" Kkura raised her voice, I just got shock as I back away.

"Yena this Yena that, I understand Yena is your fianceè but come on, she is not the only one who care at you!" Her hand was slammed on the table, I was suppost to speak but there were no words escaping my mouth, I'm scared.

"Aren't you a bit heartless now all you think is Yena who cheated on you?!" Those words snapped me.

"Sakura I thought this was fixed already? Why opening this up again-" I got cut.

"H-How about Wonyoung? Yujin? Y-Yuri? Nako? Hii-chan? Minju? Chaewon? Chaeyeon? Hyewon? Eunbi?" She pause for a moment before speaking again.

"H-How about m-me..?" Her voice tremble, I look down and bite my lip, Sakura have a point. Why do I always worry only on Yena when the others worry about me too, I gather my courage to look at her and she's crying. Why..?

"C-Cant you just.. N-Not leave.. Please..." Dont beg Kkura please, you are making it harder.

"I-I'm sorry I-"

"D-Dont say sorry because you cant change anything about leaving.. Say sorry because you changed your mind-" I cut Sakura.

"Even I want to change my mind I cant!" I raise my voice, I notice she was shock, I breathe in heavy., this coversation wont end well.

"Kkura listen.. I tried to convince them but I cant.. I just.. had to go-"

"Then bring me with you.." Sakura stood up, I stare at her in shock. Why? Why do you still to get close to me so much..?

"S-So we can assure you are safe.. You know Yena cant leave because she's the leader.. So I will stay with you-"

"Sakura please.." I breathe in heavy.

"Lets end this coversation... My head is aching.." I stood up and I saw her look down, I hope you already know we cant do anything about me leaving.

"(Y/n)..."

"Dont tell anyone... Please Kkura..." I start to walk towrds the door, I glance at her one last time.

'I've made my decision... I will leave.. And no one can stop me now..'

Just when I almost close the door, I heard her sobbing, I bite my lip and control my tears.

'Sorry... Yena and I are already engaged.. I-If we aren't.. I-I could've develop feelings for you..'