V

Yeji's POV

"Chaeryeong... Ryujin... Get the money on the meeting place.."

"Yeji, arent we going to get (Y/n) back?" Ryujin ask, I sigh.

"No... We're going to keep her okay? You'll be a member of Itzy now.." I look at (Y/n), she's smiling.

"Sure.... As if I'll go back to anyone now..." She said with a poker face, I look at Chaeryeong and she's smirking.

"I took care of her for a bit.. Right (Y/n)? Those person who hurt you... Will get to jail soon right? You'll do it for us?" Chaeryeong move down and touch (Y/n)'s cheek, (Y/n) nod.

"They will all pay for using me.." (Y/n) said, Chaeryeong leans on her ear whispering something.

"Chaeryeong-unnie is great.." Yuna said, I nod.

"Tell Lia to prepare the van so you guys can get the money-"

"Can I stay here with (Y/n)?" Chaeryeong said stroking the hair of our prisoner.

"(Y/n) is hurt... I want to help her.." She added, I nod and smile.

"Sure... Ryujin, Yuna and Lia will get the money... I'll be on my room.." I said walking away.

'Chaeryeong is using (Y/n) for her revenge at her sister... Great.. I cant wait for the climax of this drama...'

-Flashback bought to you by Sakura's acting skill at マジすか学園5-

"Lets not kill her

"Lets not kill her... I have a plan.." Chaeryeong said looking seriously at the girls.

"I know Chaeyeon a lot... And Im sure her gang will find a way to get (Y/n) back, but what if we brainwash her before they can find her, that way, we can hurt them more..." She added, I smile.

'She's gotten clever when it comes for revenge..'

"Do what you want Chaeryeong.. Im sure the others will support you too.."

"Sure!" Yuna smile.

"I dont like killing anyone after all.." Ryujin thumbs up.

"Just be sure to not fail.." Lia said, I smile and look at Chaeryeong.

"We trust you... Do your best and dont fail.."

-Flashback end -

Yena's POV

"S-Sakura?" Hyewon look at Sakura.

"I-I never saw Sakura this serious..." Nako said, I clench my fist.

"Access denied again..." Sakura said again, for the third time.

"Why cant we track her?!" I said slamming my fist to the table.

"Its much better if we start to find the hideout first of those kidnappers..." Wonyoung suggest, I look at the other four members I've spend my days with.

"I'll help.." Eunbi said.

"Count me in.." Minju smile.

"Sure sure.." Chaewon agrees.

"I know their place... We can find (Y/n).." Chaeyeon look at me, I nod.

"Other girls should just stay here-"

"I want to come! For (Y/n)..." Sakura stood up and walk to me seriously.

"Are you serious about this..? Its not a fake jelousy plan anymore..." I look back at her seriously.

"I'm serious..." She answered.

"Come on now you two!" Eunbi said running to the garage.

"Lets go..."