VIII

(Y/n)'s POV

I heard another gun shot, I cant take this anymore, I cant let Yena get in danger, I cant.

"I'm sorry Sakura... I need to save Yena... I-I just cant stay here and wait and wait... I'm not patient you know that..." I tell Sakura, she tried to hold my hand but I already run away.

'Y-Yena... Yena... Please be safe..'

"H-Huh..?" I froze on my spot as I saw Chaeyeon laying down with blood on her body, beside her is Chaeryeong holding by guys.

"(Y-Y/n)..." Chaeryeong was beside her crying hard, I slowly walk to them but somebody grip my leg.

"R-Run..." I look then and I saw Yena, blood running out of her mouth, its hurts to see her like this.

"Y-Yena!" I kneel down and hug her tight.

"P-Pabo I-I told you to run-" She coughs pushing me away.

"W-Who did this?!!" I look at Chaeryeong and she was still sobbing.

"T-The poli-" Before she finished I saw a figure walk behind her pointing a gun to Chaeryeong.

"This is what will happend to the kidnappers... (Y/n)..." The guy step in my vision.

'H-His voice... Its him...'

"Y-You.."

"Dear.. Its been months since I last saw you... And I must say you have changed..." He added, I clench my fist.

"I-I told you to run (Y/n)... I-I can handle this..-" Yena tried to stand but I stop her.

"No... Stay... There..." I said as I stood up.

"Y-You hurt my friends dad..." I said looking at him, he smile.

"Didnt they hurt you first-" I'll try to talk but Yena stopped me.

"I-I'm s-sorry (Y/n)... I-I-"

*BANG*

"STOP THAT DAD!!" I run to him and hold the gun he's holding before it get into anyone.

"L-Let them go dad..." I look at him seriously, he sigh and look at the police.

"The guns they used arent that strong to penetrate inside their body... I'll will only make them paralize for a few minute-"

"B-But they are bleeding!" I look at Chaeryeong, and nod.

'She got it...' She stood up and try to help Chaeyeon.

"Now dear... Go back to our home.."

"No..." I move away from him still holding the gun, I point it to myself.

"D-Dear... Not that g-gun... Come on.." He said slowly moving to me, I back away.

"You said it can only make me paralize right??"

"T-The police gun but not that!"

"Enough lying okay! Now take my friends to the hospital! Treat them now!"

"Dear..." He look at the police, they all nod and slowly carry the two.

"Now get that gun down.." Dad stares at me, I put it down but still gripping it tight.

"(Y-Y/n)..." Yena slowly said, I look at her and smile.

"Dad.. I'll go home when everything is fine.. Nobody here is a kidnapper... I spend my time with them.." I look at dad and he nod.

"So that girl is lying at them being kidnappers.." He said, my eyes widdened.

"Who told you that..?"

"(Y/n)!" I saw Sakura running to me, then she hug me.

"I-I'm sorry..." Sakura said, I was still confused.

"H-Huh..?" I look at her, Yena, Chaeyeon and Chaeryeon are already not here.

"Ah thats the girl who met me in person.." Dad said, I look at Sakura moving away from her at the same time.

"Y-You..."