XI

(AN: I demand for an X1 re-debut!)

Timeskip~

Yena's POV

Everything went back to normal.. As usuall.. I got discharge after a month, so is Chaeyeon and her sis. Those two gang are friends now btw. Itzy is helping us raise money for our gang, they even bought a new hideout for us, kind princesses.

"Somebody transfered 5 million won on our bank account again.." Hyewon happily walk to us, as expected of the goddess of Finance.

"An angel send us another blessing.." Minjoo smile, Eunbi nod.

"Its been 5 months since we always got free cash.. Why dont we all go out, with Itzy.." She said, I nod.

"Great idea.. But I'll stay home.."

"Ehh?? Yena dont want to go out with us? Thats new.." Yuri grip my neck with her arms, I cough a bit.

"Yah! Its not that I dont want to go out with you guys, I just want to finish some stuffs.." I look at Sakura-nii and she nod.

"We'll be fine here.. I'll help Yena.." She smile, Chaewon sigh.

"Okay okay.. We'll just buy something for you both.. Come on!"

"I'll buy strawberries for Sakura-nii.." Wonyoung said, I smile.

"Thank you Babyy!" Sakura ran to her and hug her.

"Baby..? Um.. Since when..?" Nako raise her hand, Sakura and Wonyoung awkwardly move away.

"S-She's our g-giant baby right.?"

"Y-Yeah.. Sakura-nii is right.."

"They're too obvious.." Hitomi giggled.

"Yep.. Everytime Sakura-nii is on mine and Wonyoung's room they-" Yujin got cut by Wonyoung.

"YUJIN-AHHH!!!"

"Okay, I already called Itzy.. They're on there way.." Chaeyeon said.

"Enjoy your break everyone.." I smile, Sakura sat beside me whispering.

"Unnie... Your father wants to meet you within today.. He said its urget..." I sigh.

"What does that selfish guy wants to me..?" I sigh, looking at a map.

"Any trails of (Y/n)?" I look at Sakura-nii, she shake my head.

"Aish.. When will we find her..?"

"To be honest she's quite great at hidding.. I have connections around the whole Korea and they dont even saw a glimpse of (Y/n).." Sakura explained, I smile.

"Maybe she learned that from our gang.."

'I'll find you.. And bring you back to us...'

(Y/n)'s POV

"No dad! I didnt agree on this arrange marriage thing!" I look at him, he sigh and pat my head.

"Dear.. Its for our compan-"

"I'll take care of it myself! I just dont want to marry someone I dont even know! Come on!" I said, he sigh again.

"But dear.. I arranged it already it for you.. And dont worry.. Choi family are kind.. They wont cause harm at you-"

"But I dont even know the person!" I stomp my feet storming on my room.

'Who will be happy if Im force to marry someone I dont even know or I dont even see yet!'

"You'll meet her soon dear.. Soon.."