XXIII

(Y/n)'s POV

"5 minutes before we reach the destination.." The sound of the application on the car woke me up. After we got stock on the traffic for who knows how long, the two maknaes beside me fell into slumber leaning on both of my shoulders eventually making me step on my dreamland too.

"Are you sure you want to spend time with (Y/n)? I mean, its your chance with Chaeyeon.." I heard Hyewon speak with Sakura, I shut my eyes again eavesdropping on their conversation. My curiousity grow more and more because of Hyewon.

'Hyewon is right... Why would Kkura chose to be with me instead of Chaeyeon? She likes Chaeyeon right? Dont tell me she likes m-'

"Dont get me wrong Hyewon.. I'm just doing something that I will do once in a blue moon.. For a friend of mine.." Once in a blue moon. I still dont understand what does that mean.

"For (Y/n)?" Hyewon's voice ecoed at the car as silence filled after. Almost 30 seconds took Sakura to answer Hyewon.

"For the gang..." Sakura said low but clear then it was pure silence again.

'What will Kura do that involves me? I dont want to assume its about Yena too because if she wont get her pride down I still wont talk to her..'

"We are here... Wake them up Kkura-unnie while I park the car.." Hyewon said, I feel a gentle tap on my head.

"Did you got a nice sleep? We are on our last destination for today.." A smiling Sakura greet me, I rub my eyes and smile back, nodding at her question.

"I will take care of the maknaes.." I said, she nod and seat comfortably again, a few tapping at their heads I wake up the maknaes too. Now I need to have a plan because I dont feel good being alone with Sakura, its not like I dont trust her but I dont want to be anyone's responsibility, plus I still dont know her plan with me.

"Lets go!" Wonyoung cheerfully walk out the car as I follow her, after a short nap she's quickly recharged, how I envy these kids.

"Girls gather here!" Eunbi's voice is loud that might shake the world, kidding aside, we gather in circle with her, I notice Yena was looking at me but I didn't spare a glance at her, I just notice her on the side of my vision.

"Before we go with the groups anyone who wants to buy a ticket for us first?" Eunbi look at us holding a black card, I'm not mistaken, that's from Yena's father.

"Me and Yena will do it.." Yuri smile at the others and move her gaze towards me.

'Maybe she wants to spend time with her friend.. Why would I wont agree to that..' I nod at Yuri and smile too, in an instant, Yuri and Yena leave our group.

"Bestfriends.." I smile at the sight of the two leaving, the others nod and smile too until a notice a slight frown on Sakura and Chaewon's faces. They surely know something me and the others dont.

"So let's split the group, by two?" Eunbi look at us, the maknaes quickly look at eachother with their cheeks slowly turning red.

"Well except you two.." Minju giggle a bit as she pull Chaewon's arm closer.

'She surely is protective to her property..'

"We wont leave you guys alone because you two might get lost.." Chaeyeon said patting their heads, the maknaes nod.