XXII

Meanwhile

Yena's POV

"Traffic..." I sigh and turn off the engine and breaking the silence too.

"Huh.." I heard Nako said, so I look at her.

"Whats wrong?"

"Yena-unnie, where did (Y/n)-nii went??" Nako ask looking at me from the mirror.

"A-Ah maybe-"

"She's with Kura-unnie.. Hyewon-nii text me that (Y/n) wants to spend time with the maknaes.." Yuri said, she's currently seated in front seat beside me.

"Ah okay.." I heard Hitomi sigh.

"You guys dont want me to be here?" Yuri suddenly sigh and just browse her phone. 

"Its not like that Yuri-yah.." Nako pout.

"Well we are going to meet them up later so dont worry.." I saw Eunbi pat Nako and Hitomi on their head.

'Yeah.. She haven't made up with me...-'

I glance at the backseat and Eunbi-unnie is busy baby seating the two Japanese. I sigh hoping my plan will work, I have to trust Kkura-unnie.

"Yena... unnie.." Yuri whisper then hold my hand, I look at her humming.

"Nothing..." She smile and lay her head on my shoulder, I smile and pat her head.

'This will be over in a week Yena... Just hold on...'

Flashback

"Yena-unnie..? Are you busy?" Yuri suddenly appear behind Kkura-unnie and Chaeyeon while I'm busy watching and guiding Kwangbae on her game, I glance at Yuri and I notice she's staring at me, I quickly move my stare back at Kwangbae's game.

'What is it about..? She could have just text me..'

"Aish go look at Yuri.." Kwangbae said to me, I sigh and look at them.

"Is the maknaes tired of playing already?" Chaewon look at Yuri and Yuri shakes her head.

"I just want to talk to Yena-unnie.." Yuri smile a bit, the others didnt move from their spot and keep their stare on Yuri.

"Huh..?" Yuri ask.

"You can talk now.." Hyewon said suddenly forgeting about her fries, Kura-unnie tried to grab some while keeping her eyes fix on Yuri.

'Woah.. Nice move unnie... I should try doing that next time..'

"Get your hands off mine Kura.." Hyewon said to Kkura-nii seriously, Kkura-unnie just move her hand away and sigh in defeat.

'Who would have thought they are part of our unnie line.. They act so childish than thr maknaes..'

"Hyewon..." Eunbi said back seriously.

"Kura-unnie.." Hyewon added, we all laugh.

"Back to you Yuri.." Chaeyeon said, our focus come back to Yuri who is still staring at me.

"Maybe she wants us to talk privately..?" I walk to Yuri and pat her shoulder.

"Lets go.. Lets just think we dont know them.." I added while Yuri drag me to the crowd.