XXVI

(Y/n)'s POV

I woke up by the sound of an alarm not that far from me, I sigh and open my eyes, it was not the usuall ceiling I always wake up at.

"Ah (Y/n).. Sorry I woke you up.." Minjoo look at me from her bed, I shake my head.

"Its fine.. I have to help at Eunbi too.." I smile and notice she's already getting ready to leave.

"Hmm.. I have to go and jog with Chaewon-nii.. So see you later (Y/n).." Minju smile at me before she exit the room.

'The maknaes are sleeping peacefully..' I glance at the side and Yujin and Wonyoung are still on their dream land.

"If I sleep here.. Where did Sakura sleep?" I stood up and walk out the maknaes room and there was Eunbi on the kitchen drinking her can of sprite.

"Oh (Y/n) good morning.. Did you had a nice sleep?" Eunbi greeted me with a smile, I did the same.

"Yes Eunbi.. By the way.. Where is-" She cut me.

"Over the unnies room.. I think she's still asleep with Yuri.." Eunbi point at the room, I smile a bit.

"I dont want to disturb them, but where is Sakura?" I ask, Eunbi suddenly look at me a bit confuse.

"(Y/n)..?"

"Ah dont get the wrong idea, I owe something to Sakura and thats me sleeping on her suppost to be bed, I just want to thank her.." I explained, Eunbi nod and point at the sofa.

"Last night I told her to sleep at the sofa but I woke up and she's gone, maybe she have her morning walk.." Eunbi smile and stood up from her seat.

"I will just wake up Chaeyeon so we can start cook-"

"I'm wide awake.." Chaeyeon move out from the unnies room.

"Great.. Let's go cook for our babies.." Eunbi smile and walk to the kitchen.

"Hmm oh and by the way, if you are wondering Yena already leave with Kkura, maybe they will have a walk together.." Chaeyeon look at me then she walk to where Eunbi is.

'Those two.. What are they going to talk about..?'

"Oh let me help.." I smile and walk to the two couple so we can prepare food for everyone.

Yena's POV

"So.. Let's stop here.." Kkura-unnie said as she sat down on a bench. I kinda woke her up early so I can talk to her, privately of course.

"Unnie..."

"I will listen to you.. Come here.." Kkura-nii smile and pat the empty space beside her, I cant help but notice the cut on her lips that I did, I didn't know what did came to my mind that I hurted my unnie.. I was a fool of jelousy.

"I-I'm sorry.." I slowly sat beside her looking down.

"If that's about leaving (Y/n) you should have said that to her.." Kkura-nii rest her back and closes her eyes.

"No.. Its not about (Y/n).. Well its kinda about her but it involved you too unnie.." I said, she then look at me and we both maintained our eye contact. Why are you suddenly shock Kkura-unnie?