XVI

Yena's POV

After the breakfast, they all drag me to the mall, Chaeyeon is driving the lamborguine, Sakura got a car from (Y/n) and mine, my dad basically deliver another car to us, I glance at (Y/n).

"Hey.. Eyes on the road not on me.." She suddenly said, I look at the road.

"Aish.. I'm sorry okay.."

"Shh.. We're already here okay.." Eunbi-nii said, I sigh and park the car, I saw the other two cars parked beside us.

"So.. How can you, Eunbi-nii guide them all?" Hitomi ask Eunbi, I nod.

"Yeah.. As if you can look at them all at the same time Eunbi-nii.." I said, she hum.

"Thats why I will take care of everyone in this car, Sakura can take care of Wonyoung and Yujin with Hyewon, Chaeyeon will take care of Chaewon and Minju with Yuri.. Thats fine right?" She explain, as expected of the best leader.

"Maybe we can go somewhere everyone wants to go.. We have our time today so we can go where they want so they all can be happy today.." My fiancei suggest, I smile and hold her hand.

"(Y/n) is so kind.." Nako said, I agree.

"But (Y/n).. The place I want to go isnt here.." I look at her, she look back.

"Then where? Maybe we can go-"

"I want to marry you in a church.." I said I saw her blush and look away.

"Y-Yah... I-I told you we're still dating.!"

"Yena-unnie.. Stop trying to make us laugh.. Its not funny..." Hitomi said, I pout.

"I'm serious-" I said then somebody knock on my window, I move it down.

"What-"

"We're all waiting here..." It was Chaeyeon, I sigh and nod.

"Lets go out guys-" I look at them and they'll all gone.

'T-They didnt even waited for me..-' I sigh and walk out my car locking it in a tap on my key.

"(Y/n)-unnie lets go first to a Nintendo shop!" Wonyoung is already clinging on (Y/n), I sigh.

'I should be the one clinging to (Y/n)..' I stare at the two.

"Jelly.." Yuri pinch my cheeks, I pout.

"You know I'm a possesive person... I should be the one doing that because (Y/n) is mine only..." I answer moving her hand away.

"But you didnt make me yours first..." She said seriously, I looked at her suddenly.

"Huh?"

'Y-Yuri..?'

"I'm joking, Come on and cut that crap.." She move her arms around my neck and hit my head.