XXXV

Yuri's POV

'T-This is not over.. I-I wont stop until I get Yena!!' Out of anger I grab a pillow and throw it in the floor, they are all busy outside and I locked myself here.

"Y-Yena.. Y-You are suppost to be mine!!" I said as I throw another pillow and this time it hit someone who opened the door.

"Yuri.." It was Hyewon-unnie, I calmed myself and look away.

"H-How did you get in..? I-I locked the door.."

"Obviously a key.." I then hear the door close and got locked again but I still keep on not looking at her, I know she is still inside.

"Aish look at the mess you made.. Eunbi-unnie will get angry at you.." She said, I clench my fist. Obviously they told Hyewon unnie to confront me and to stop me from doing my game with Yena unnie.

"Are you not going to tell me to stop what I am doing with Yena? Straight to the poin"

"So you know it but why cant you do it Yuri-" I grip the pillow on my side and throw it to her but Hyewon unnie catch it before it reach her body.

"Because I was suppost to be with Yena and not (Y/n)! Not anyone!" I look at her.

"You saw everything right? Since then we are with Yena unnie since the start and she always relly on me until that fake relationship with her and (Y/n) started.."

"S-She lost her love on me Hyewon-unnie.. Dont you feel bad on me? I-I was the victim here.." My tears fell down when I remember our memories together, it is true, Yena loved me more than she love anyone in the gang, I felt it. I feel loved when I was with Yena.

"Yuri.. You are too selfish.." Hyewon-unnie cut my drama, my tears suddenly stop flowing because of anger.

"S-So you are choosing (Y/n)'s side?! D-Didnt you said you are my friend H-Hyewon-unnie??"

"Did I choose side Yuri?" Hyewon twisted my words again, I breathe heavy and look at her.

"Just get out.. You are adding pain in my head.." I walk back to the bed to get my phone but an arm stop me pulling me and eventually embracing me into a hug.

"I-I told you to go out..! I-I dont need you here!" I push her but she keep on hugging me tight but I keep on resisting, I dont need someone like her if she wont believe me, I would rather be alone than to be feel left out of this what so called family.

"I told you to leave!" I finally break free and slap her face.

"D-Dont ever talk to me-" I face my back on her and walk agan but Hyewon unnie backhug me.

"H-Hyewon unnie.. D-Dont make me repeat myself-!"

"You are not just loved by Yena... Y-Yuri.. listen.." I froze on my spot as I continue to listen to her, if I tried to resist more the more she wont leave me alone here.

"Y-You are too selfish and concentrated on Yena that you cant notice our love for you.. Even (Y/n).. Cant you feel it..? We are a family Yuri.. Its not just Yena.. But us.. Everyone here..-"

"You are just saying that to make me lose my interest on Yena-"

"I am not!!" Suddenly she raise her voice, my eyes widden because it is my first time hearing her shout.

"I-I am saying this for you to realize we do love you.. We dont disregard your existence Yuri.. Everyone is part of this family..."

"You are lying-"

"Y-Yuri! You are more important than (Y/n).. Dont keep on pulling yourself down just because (Y/n) is Yena's fiancei, that she's above you so you need to pull her down instead to feel the love? That is not right Yuri!" I face her.

"S-So what if I want to pull her down?! I want to hurt her! I want to ruin them to get what I wan-" A hand meet my cheek.

"Open your eyes and your mind.. Jelousy is eating you up and you cant control your ego.." She said, I hold my cheek and clench my teeth.

"S-Stop fake caring at me! Just say you all really chose (Y/n) over me-"

"HAVE NOT YOU HEARD ME?! YOU ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN (Y/N)!" She shout again making me stop on my tracks.

"S-Someday... (Y/n) will eventually leave and we will still remain as who we are here but when you leave.. T-This wont be a family anymore and that some of us might leave too.. Think about it.. That is how important you are.." Hyewon unnie cup my cheeks and made me look at her, I got shock when she was crying since Hyewon unnie rarely cry and by rarely I have not even saw her cry once but we are all living together at the same house for years.

"G-Give importance to yourself.. Love yourself first before anyone else then you can love someone.. But love that someone that will purely love you for who you are.. You deserve to be love by someone who really have feelings for you Yuri.." That is when my tears suddenly fall, all this time I was just seeking Yena's attention since (Y/n) become her fiancei.

"Y-Yuri.. I love you.."

"H-Hyewon-unnie..?" My eyes widdened then she added.

"Everyone in this house loves you.. Please.. Believe me even for this time.." She peck my forehead and hug me.

"Eunbi-unnie.. Kkura.. Chaeyeon.. Chaewon.. Minju.. Nako.. Hitomi.. Yujin.. Wonyoung.. Even (Y/n).. Not just Yena.. But all of us.."

"If you are longing for love always remember our family.. If it werent for love we are not here in the first place.. You are not left out Yuri.. You trully belong here because this is our home.. We are your home.. Your safeplace.."

I cried more and hug her tighter. Why do you need to be so idiot Yuri? They all love you but you keep on rejecting it.

'S-She is really so good on explaining things.. Hyewon unnie..'

-----
To: My dear Wiz*one readers

Whatever happend today, if you are a Wiz*one please support them at whatever path they will take.. Please love the kids as much as we love them.. 🥺😭

Let's stay strong everyone.. For our 12 girls..

From: Shirei