XVIII

Timeskip~

Yena's POV

We are currently having lunch at a fancy restaurant, everyone seems to enjoy what (Y/n) bought for them, I cant wait to play games with my switch later.

"Babe..?" (Y/n) lean her head on my shoulder, I smile a bit.

"Whats wrong? Do you want to go back home now?" I whisper at her then stroke her hair, she then shake her head and hug me.

"Its maybe I havent really went out that much thats why I get easily tired.." (Y/n) said pulling me closer.

"For 3 years you didnt even went out..?" I ask her, she hum and let go of me.

"Come here.." I hug her instead pulling her closer on my arms.

"Just tell me if you want to go home and we both can go back.. Eunbi-nii can guide the girls.." I added, she smile and nod.

"Okay babe.." (Y/n) smile, finally she called me that!!!

"Ehem.. The food is here..." I heard Eunbi-nii clear her troath, (Y/n) move away from me.

"We know you two are already engaged and we want to watch you two but we cant let the food wait.." Hyewon-nii smile and dig in into a steak, I sigh.

"Fine fine.. Everyone lets eat..." I said, the others smile and starts to eat.

"Babe what do you want?" I look at (Y/n) and she shake her head.

"I'm not hungry-"

"I wont take that as an answer.." I pout and get some pizza placing it at her plate.

"Aish.. Yena-yah.." (Y/n) look at me crossing her arms.

"You really dont want (Y/n)??" Sakura look at me, I nod.

"Yah Yena-nii.. Dont force her to eat.." Chaeyeon said eating some pasta.

"But (Y/n)-unnie... Atleast eat some pasta??" Wonyoung is seated beside her offering a seafood pasta.

"Okay okay.." (Y/n) put the pizza on my plate and get some pasta.

"T-The favoritism is showing.." I look at Wonyoung and she move her tongue out mocking me.

"Bleh.."

"Yah yah Wonyoung-ah.. Just eat your food.." Yujin said to her only dongsaeng.

"Ah Yena.. How about some tteokbokki?" Yuri, who is seated beside me offer me some, I nod.

"Thank youuu" I smile as she pour me on my plate.

"Woah.. This place is great (Y/n).. How did you manage to rent it out in an instant?" Hitomi smile at (Y/n), I saw my fiancei smile back.

"Well.. We can just say they know me.." She said as they continue to talk.

"Ms. (L/n)?" A staff walk to us, maybe she's trying to excuse my fiancei.

"Ah guys.. I'll be back in a bit.." I saw her stood up so I did the same.

"Let me be with you-" (Y/n) cut my words.

"Stay here.. I'll just talk to the manager a bit, she's my friend by the way so you dont need to worry.." (Y/n) pat my shoulders and she walk away, I sigh and seat back.