XLII

Yena's POV

I woke up because someone was stroking my hair, if this is Yuri I will really tell (Y/n) about it. But its not like Yuri will do this again right?

"M-Mm- H-Hey..-" When I open my eyes (Y/n) was actually patting my head while kneeling down beside the sofa I'm laying at, she looks like she was close to crying. What did just happen?? Out of my panic I quickly hold her hand that is patting me.

"(Y/n)...?" She finally stare back, she plastered a small smile at me. Dont give me that face (Y/n), its too obvious.

"What happen..? Please tell me.." Definitely, she is not okay.

"N-Nothing... I just.." She look down then shakes her head.

"I'm fine Yena.. Go to sleep.." She almost said in whisper, I sat up and hug her. Its the only thing I can do, for her to rest assure that I will be listening to her and will stay with her when she need me.

"Tell me if something was wrong okay? I will help you.." I pat her head and place a peck on it, she just nod as she hug back.

"L-Let's go to your room.. I want to sleep more with you.." She whisper, I nod and stood up quickly carrying (Y/n) in a bridal style before she complain but in my shock she didn't, instead she buried her head on the crook of my shoulder hugging my neck.

"Let's go..."

'This time... I will take care of you.. I will be a better person for you..'

Third Person's POV

Timeskip

"G-Good morning..." Wonyoung is the last one to wake up, last night she fell asleep with (Y/n) and Yuri on Yena's room, (Y/n) insisted she should sleep in the bed but she and Yuri choose to be on the sofa bed. She then got shock as her eyes quickly darted to the two figures hugging in her Yena-unnie's bed.

"A-Are those-" Before she can ask, other four figures shuuuu her into silence. Close to the bed there are eyes staring and lips smirking on the two hugging figures.

Eunbi, Chaewon, Minju and Yuri.. Wait how did those couple feat the eldest and the hamster got inside?

"What a view.." Eunbi smile thinking they already fixed everything which is good, because she know that there aren't any more dispute in her family, well she thought.

"Well, this is too fast.. (Y/n) marupok ka kay Yena ha.." ((Y/n) is too weak for Yena huh) Yuri smirks as she took photos.

"Whatever happen to them, arent we just glad they are back together?" Chaewon said as Minju nod.

"I agree.. Everything will get back to normal now.." Minju answer, well, she thought it will be back to normal.

"U-Um unnies.." Before Wonyoung speak, the four shhh her again, Wontoung sigh and just nod.

"The four of my unnies have bad eye sight now.." Wonyoung sigh, the other four focus their attention to newly wake up maknae.

"W-What did you just..-" Yuri cant raise her voice because she is scared she might woke up the couple still sleeping, well they thought.

"Am I right Yena-unnie..?" Wonyoung stood up and stretch her arms up, a small smile escape the sleeping figure.

"Right Wonyoung.. They have bad eye sight.." Yena look at them and smile.