XXVII

Yuri's POV

"M-Mm.." I tried to tap the bed beside me and as much as my dissmay, it was just an empty space.

'Yena-unnie..' She is gone, once again I was leave alone. I sat up from my bed to look at the other members still asleep. I forgot, I dragged Yena-unnie here at the unnies room last night and I ended up sleeping here too. It feels wrong and right at the same time.. Why am I like this?

"Good morning..." A figure walk in from the door, I smile and hope it was the person I want to see first in the morning.

"Good morning Ye- (Y/n).." As much as my dismay.. It was no other than the fiancei of Yena-unnie.. (Y/n).. Just by the thought of her name my blood slightly boils, the person who took Yena-unnie from me.

"Have you had a nice sleep?" She ask as she walk to me to sat beside the bed, I hum and nod, I just stare at her and she keeps on smiling.

'Are you mocking me..?' Does she really want to ruin my day?

"Dont get the wrong idea Yuri okay?" She held my hand, I back it away and look at her, no. Dont touch me.

"W-What do you mean?" I look at her confused, dont tell me Yena-unnie already told (Y/n) about it..? No.. She promised and I'm sure she will hide it.. Yena-unnie wont hurt her again.. But what if somebody noticed and told (Y/n).. No.. This cant be happening.. I dont want Yena to move away from me. I cant ruin what I started.. My plan.. I cant-

"I'm just saying that I'm happy that you are making Yena happy.. Please continue doing what you are doing.. If she's happy.. I'm much happier for her.." She smile, once again she hold my hand and this time, I didnt back away and just continue staring at her, she wants me to get her girlfriend.. Havent she notice yet?

"Continue making her happy as her bestfriend.. I know you miss her from all the things she's doing for the gang so she dont have time for you.. Yuri.." She plaster a smile again, god why is (Y/n) so kind and innocent. But the bestfriend word hurt me.

"(Y/n)... Thank you.." I finally smile back at her and she nod.

"Take your time on spending time with Yena.. I promise I wont jelous.." She hug me so I hug back.

'I'm sorry (Y/n)... But I have to do this... I have to make Yena-unnie like me.. At all whatever cost...'

"Hmm.. Thank you again... (Y/n)... unnie.." I close my eyes and accept my faith, I have to ruin their relationship to make my own. This time sacrifice is needed and unavoidable.

"Let's go eat breakfast.. I will wake them up.." She stood up and pat my head then she begin to walk to the other beds.

'Why does it feel like Yena and (Y/n) have the same smile and habit..? Is it just me or (Y/n) is adopting Yena's qualities.. Ah nevermind.. Yena-unnie is the person I like.. I will get (Y/n)'s trust inorder to get her trust too..'

----
(Y/n) POV

After waking up the others we all wait at the dining area because Sakura and Yena have not come home yet, so is Chaewon and Minju.

"Ah here's the couple- Ehh?" Hitomi said, I look at the door and I saw Chaewon carrying Minju.

"So Chaewon is the one who did a jogging.." Chaeyeon said approaching the two with Eunbi.