I

(Y/n)'s POV

I woke up on a seating position on the cold ground.

"A-Aww..-" I tried to move but my hands are tied on the post at my back.

"Yena! She's awake!" A girl look at me and smile.

"Hi.. Are you okay?" She said, she's wearing a all black outfit, I can tell she belongs to a gang. I look away.

"Get me back to my family-" She cut me again.

"I'm Chaeyeon.." She said, I sigh.

'Since when are kidnappers are acting kind like this??'

"I'm not interested..-" Somebody cut me again.

"Want some cheese dog?" Another long haired girl said, I sigh again.

"Why are you two so kind to me??" I told them, they both look at eachother and smile.

"You see.. We're not even a bad person.." Chaeyeon said, the other girl nod.

"W-We badly need money thats why our leader told us to find a way to earn money.." She said as she put the cheese dog close to my mouth, I look at it then at the girl.

"Promise I wont poison you.." She said then bite on it, she put it close to my mouth again, I look away then my stomach growl.

'THE TIMING!'

"You are hungry.. Come on.. Minju is a cute innocent girl right? She wont harm you.." Chaeyeon giggle.

'Oh so Minju is her name-'

"Eat up.." Minju smile, she's like an angel. Wow. I nod a bit and bite on the cheese dog.

"Mm... It taste good.." I smile.

"Aw.. You look cute while smiling.." Chaeyeon said, I look away blushing.

"Yah stop that.. She's getting embarrassed.. Here.. I'll feed you.. Ahh-" Minju offer her food to me again, I eat it.

"Hey hey hey.. Why are you two talking to her??" Another girl walk on the back of the two, I look at her.

"Oh Chaewon.. I'm just feeding her since she's hungry..-" The girl, Chaewon cut Minju.

"We arent suppost to treat her like a princess here like how they treat her at her house... She's here as a prisoner... Our prisoner.." She look at me, I clench my fist.

"You just want my money right?? I will give it to you!-" A girl step in the light again.

"What is this noise???" She look at me seriously.

"Eunbi-unnie, its Chaewon!" Minju point at Chaewon, I'm still looking at the girl who just came.

'Unnie huh... She's maybe the leader..'

"Excuse me! This two kind girl told me you badly need money and I can give it to you.." I look at her, she raise her brow at me.

"What?"

"U-Uh.. She's not the one who ordered us.." Chaeyeon whisper at me, I look at her.

"She is not your leader?"

"I am the leader here..." Another girl walk to me wearing black boots and tight pants then a black croptop and black leader jacket, they are all wearing black, cool. I wanna join them- Wait what??

"Yena.. This two told our "prisoner" that we badly need money.. Is that what you told them?" Eunbi look at Yena, Yena then look at the two.

"Of course not..." She stare at the two.

"I-I'm sorry (Y/n)... W-We need to leave.." Minju whisper then she and Chaeyeon stood up and walks away.

"Im sorry I didnt think they will lie at you.." Yena walk to me and kneel down.

'I-I remember now!'

"C-Choi Yena... You're the one I meet on school's cr right?"

"Exactly.." She smile at me, its giving me chills.

"I'm not a bad guy okay?" She pat my head. Did I mention that her hair is tied up and she looks so hot right now.

"Then why did you all kidnap me..?" I ask her, she move away and look at the two.

"What?? I dont know okay!" Chaewon shout.

"Same.." Eunbi calmly said, Yena sigh and look at me.

"I'll explain later okay? You must be hungry, Hyewon will deliver food and it will be here any moment.. I'll remove your hands later.." She said then walk away.

"Thats unusual.. She's not that kind to anyone.." Chaewon said then look at me.

"I-I-"

"What did you do to her?" Eunbi hold my chin, I gulp and shake my head.

"I-I really dont know..!"

"Lets go now unnie.." Chaewon sigh, Eunbi let go of me then walks out.

"I-I'm s-still confuse here.."

Yena's POV

"Why did you two told her the truth?" I smack the table hard, Minju look away.

"She's a good person, we can just ask her personally-" I cut Chaeyeon.

"Dont you think she'll give us a lot money by just asking? Are you crazy?!" I shout at her, she look away too.

"So this is really the plan..." Eunbi-nii said, I sigh and nod.

"Because they told her... I need to change it..." I said on a chair and start to think of another good and effective plan with that rich girl.

"What if let her fall for you Yena-nii?" Chaewon said.

"If we're close to her family... We can get how much we want... Not just thousands but million..." Eunbi smile, I smile too.

"Great idea..." I look at the two.

"W-We wont talk again.." Minju said, I nod.

"You two really should..." I look serious at them.

"We should invite the others here so she can feel confortable around us.." Chaeyeon said, it was a great idea.

"Great.. Contact them..."

'(Y/n)... You will be on my hands and I'll play with you...'