XLIII

(Y/n)'s POV

Everything was dark, I tried to open my eyes but its to heavy but when I successfully did I saw a door. I hold the knob and I feel it so heavy but I manage to push it. I then found myself laying on the ground with my own blood bath, a car close to my body and a couple of people whispering around me.

'Why wont they help me..?'

*Thud*

My breathe becomes heavy as my heart clench. Is this the feeling of dying? But how? The last person I saw was Yena. Is she- no.. I was the only one driving. Where is she-

"Ha-.." I open my eyes and I saw Yuri resting her head on the bed, Yena was suppost to be beside me right? Now where did she went-

"Morning.." Yuri stretches her hand as she look at me.

"G-Good morning.." I hold my chest and I'm glad it was just a dream.

"Are you okay?" Yuri look at me, I smile at her.

"Just a bad dream dont worry.." I look around and everything is tidy.

"Oh Yena-unnie went to the kitchen to help cook, she said you should stay her for a bit and rest.." Yuri said as she stood up and stretch her arms more.

"Dont tell me she ask you to look over me?" I sat up.

"Exactly.." Yuri sigh as she sat beside me on the bed.

"Do I look like I kid?" I almost stand up to go to Yena but Yuri hold my hand and look at me.

"Yep.." She said as she added.

"Now I know why Yena-unnie is head over heels at you.." Yuri smirk before pointing on my face.

"What..? Is there something on my face?" I just wake up, what if-

"You are too pretty (Y/n).." She smile at me, I sigh and sat beside her back on the bed.

"Should I thank you?"

"No need.. I'm stating facts unnie, your face is so pretty.." She said, I hum as I look at the ceiling.

"Pretty faces is just good for your eyes.. But what is more important is what is inside.. That's what your heart truly believes at.." Honestly, Love in first sight exist only in fanfictions, when you fall into someone, its probably how that someone treat you, face is just an addition.

"Big word.." Yuri look at me in shock.

"Ah.. Thanks.." I stood up and stretches my arm.

"Yuri until when are you going to be grounded?"

"Until Sunday, why?" She look at me.

"Let's have a dinner at Monday then.."

"Um.. Okay.. Why though?" Yuri looks at me confuse, I just smile at her.

"I just want to since Yena is still grounded that time right?"

"Why not Sakura-unnie?" She ask.

"Why Sakura?" I ask back.

"Sorry but someone gave this to me.." She browse her phone then she showed me a picture of me and Sakura, when I treat her bleeding finger on the kitchen.