XXIX

(Y/n)'s POV

"I told you I can handle this.." Sakura said drying her hand with a plain cloth, I just smile and nod. I remember her insisting that if I let my cut get run by water it wont heal fast plus she applied ointment and wrapped bandage around it so I shouldnt continue with the dishes.

"Yeah.. If it wasnt for this cut I would have finished that.."

"So its my fault??" She look at me like trying to make a puppy face, its cute but it doesnt suit her, she's a cat not a puppy. I giggle and answer playfully.

"Yes its your fault.. " I smile while she whine but eventually sigh in defeat and sat beside me.

"You are waiting for Chaeyeon?" I ask her while looking at her, she just hum and browse her phone, I tried to peak bit she quickly close it.

"Y-Yah! Dont look!" She hug her phone, I giggle.

"Why?? What is that?"

"N-Nothing.." She look away, I giggle at the sudden childish Sakura, she's like this when she wants to buy something, I'm sure of it. Maybe another game console? Game disk? I will just ask her later.

"How are you... And Yena..?" She suddenly changed the topic, why is she always curious with me and Yena thought?

"Wonyoung havent forgive her so I cant yet.. But you know Yena.. She wont give up easily.."

"I know... She's with whom though? I saw her leave with someone.." Sakura ask, I look at her while smiling.

"She's with her best friend.. Yuri-"

"..This is bad.." Sakura said while clenching her fist and looking down.

"Bad..? Why?" I look at her confuse, she then look at me shock probably because I heard her, she must have said that in her thoughts and her lips betrayed her.

"Sakura.. Why is it bad when Yena is with Yuri..? " I said, she still keep silent.

"Answer me please.. Sakura.." I hold her hand and stare at her, she paused for a moment before she open her mouth again.

"(Y/N)... Its... B-Because-"

"(Y/n)-unnie! Sakura-unnie! Let's go! Yuri-unnie said we can already go to the ice cream shop!" Wonyoung storm in inside ruining mine and Sakura's conversation.

"I-I will tell you later.." She whisper as she stood up looking at Wonyoung smiling.

"Lets go.."

"Hmm! (Y/n)-unnie? Come on!" Wonyoung run to me and hold my hand, I smile and nod while she hold Sakura's other hand pulling us out the kitchen.

"S-She's like the kid we babysit.." Sakura whisper to me, I giggle.

"Yes.."

Yena's POV

"H-How much..?" As the cashier explain me all the details, I just nod while pretending to listen smiling. I nod and hand her my osn credit card. Next time I will get a revenge from you Wonyoung..

"Thank you.." The cashier hand me my own credit card and the receipt for renting the whole shop and the whole flavors of ice cream, I know its many but Hyewon-unnie will get angry if I dont plus she will surely taste everything here.