XXIV

Yena's POV

"Yah Yuri you should have let me finish talking to (Y/n).." Yuri surely ruin my moment, (Y/n) could have forgive me if she didnt cut me, and I just missed my chance.

"You can talk to her again tomorrow..." she said dragging me to a ride.

"What do you mean tomorrow? I have to talk to her today.." I loosen her grip on my arm moving away from her.

"B-But Yena-unnie... W-We have a a-agreement..." Yuri look at me with teary eyes.

"I know but that doesnt mean you fully own me for a week! I still have to settle my things with my fiancei!" My anger starts to take over me, I then see Yuri crying, again, once again my heart ache.

"A-All I want is for your attention Yena-unnie! Why would I feel happy if you will keep mentioning her name!" She shout back, I grip my fist.

"Because she is my fiancei Yuri!" I shout back too not losing in her game.

"But I am your girlfriend for a week! I told you you can be hers once its over right.. D-Dont you want me to support you two..?" She starts to range as her subs become louder. The people around, they simply dont care, maybe they thought its a lovers quarrell and they wont benefit in helping, great.

"Y-Yuri..." I try to approach her but she back away.

"I understand... Spending a few months with her is more important than spending years with me Yena-unnie.. I will let it sink in on my head.." She sob again, twisting my words and putting the blame on me. Tell me why did I agree on this in the first place? Ah.. Because she will support us at the end, my bestfriend will support me and my fiancei.

"Y-Yuri... Calm down... Okay.. I will be yours.. Just please..-" I tried to touch her arm but she pull it away, great now she's the one who is agry.

"Go.. Go back to where she is.. You doesn't care at me after all!" She run away like its the end of eveything, it took me a few seconds to respond at the sudden happenings.

'Now I have to pick...' I bite my lip while looking down, another silence filled me like the loud laughs and talks in the people around me doesn't exist. I then found myself running. Running to where?

To where my feet will take me..

To that certain someone..

To someone who needs me the most..

To someone I hurt so much..

To someone who I need to be with more..

To someone I have to take care for now..

To Jo Yuri...

'I hope.. She will understand... My (Y/n) will understand...'

Timeskip

Sakura's POV

"W-Why dont you got scared of the roller coster?!" I said catching my breath while (Y/n) is guiding me out of the ride laughing. God I hate it when people see me in this state, weak and close to being lifeless.

"You should have look at your face Kkura hahaha.." She laugh again making me sigh. After all the thrilling rides we rode nothing even makes her scared and shiver, is (Y/n) even a human?!

"So what's next??" (Y/n) excitedly jump, I sigh and sat on a bench feeling like I lost 5 years of my life.

"Let me just rest okay?" I sigh still catching my breath, (Y/n) is a monster.

"I'm going to grab a drink.." (Y/n) pat my shoulder laughing again then walking away from my seat, okay I take it back, she's an angel. I grab the opportunity to call Yena. I still have to do what I promised her, I dont know if I will call her jerk yet but. Maybe not yet.

"Huh... She's not picking up..." I call her again and then she answered, finally.

"Idiot where you are?? I'm planning to take her to the ferris wheel a few minutes from now.."

"Kkura-unnie?" A voice that doesnt belong to Yena.. So you two are still together..

"Ah Yuri... Where is Yena?"

'Why is Yuri using Yena's phone..? For the last time I recall Yena wont let anyone touch her phone... Even me...'

"Yena-unnie is buying drink for the both of us Kkura-unnie, why did you call her?" She ask like a protective girlfriend to Yena, I really feel something is going on about them.

"Just checking on Yena... Is she going to the ferris wheel?"

"Ah yes, Yena-unnie said we will go there later.. The two of us together.." The way Yuri empasize the last word already gave the answer Im looking. I see.. That jerk.. Now I just need to Yena to confirm it. She and Yuri have some label I need to know.

"Ah alright.. Just dont say I called her, bye Yuri.." I waited for her to bid goodbye before I fully end this stupid conversation.

"Bye Kkura-unnie... Thank you.." Yuri mumble the two words before I hung up, frustration eat my calm emotion. The guts of those two.. Specially Yena.. Have she forgot how she hurted (Y/n)..

"What's with the face?" (Y/n) pop out of nowhere and seat beside me, offering me a strawberry shake.

"Nothing... Let's change plans for the last ride.." I said looking at my watch, we still have a good 30 minutes to spend together.

'I wouldnt want you to see those two together at the ferris wheel (Y/n)... We cant afford to lose you again..'

"Why? I thought the ferris wheel will be our highlight?" I saw her pout, I smile a bit and pinch her cheek.

"Back off! It hurts!" (Y/n) push me away, I laugh a bit, its a shame she only show this goofy side when she's with Yena.. But she showed me this.

"Lets go anywhere except the ferris wheel okay? I kinda had a headache and it might get worse if we ride that.." I lied to cover up for my bestfriend whom I trust.. Im not turning an idiot because of her.

"I heard there's a small pond in here.. Lets go there?" (Y/n) look at me waiting for my approval, I smile and nod.

"Of course.. Lets go anywhere you want (Y/n)..." As we both walk to the pond I notice the two already in line on the ferris wheel.

'The chances of really meeting them huh...'

"Let's walk faster.." I wrap my arm around her shoulders protectively, so I can hide those two people from her sight.

"Oh right.. We only have twenty five minutes.." (Y/n) said removing my arms then running towards the direction of our destination.

"Y-Yah! Wait for me (Y/n)!" I shout catching up with her, glancing a bit to Yena's direction and I am not mistaken, Yena is looking at me more like staring at me.. Like wanting to kill me, I hope she noticed that I am making her fiancei happy and saving her ass on this mess she made. Not that she ruined her own plan but she two timed (Y/n) with her best friend. Bestfriend.

'You have a lot of explaination later Choi...'