XLV

Sakura never spoke a word to anyone, she respects (Y/n)'s decision but at the same time she wished she atleast mention it to Yena because she IS the fiancei but more importantly Yena is her friend, she knows the girl is trying to change herself, so is Yuri but why? She kept it hidden? Is she being selfish?

Until she feel her phone vibrates from her pocket, she was in dillema to pick it up or leave it be, her mind is already in frustration, she will just hurt herself if she add more right?

But she did, she pick it up and answer it.

"Can I talk to you for a sec?" She knows the voice, she almost answer but the voice follow up.

"Alone.." As soon as she heard the words she excuse herself from Chaeyeon as she walk outside, no one notice her as they are busy with their lives.

"(Y/n)..?"

"Kkura..." She finally heard her more clear, she was crying.

"(Y/n)..." Sakura cant say a single word to her except her name. She cant ask her if she's alright because obviously she's not.

"A-Am I doing this right..?" She heard another sob from the line, Sakura was silent, she wants to say no and yes at the same time. No because she wants her to stay with them, yes because she doesnt want to see her again.

"I-I dont know..." She just faintly answer but the she heard a giggle on the line.

"I dont know why but everytime I want to talk to someone, your name is the first I get to dial.." Sakura remain quiet as she continue to listen to her, atleast (Y/n) know she have someone to talk to.

"I know it should be Yena but I'm more comfortable with you.. Eversince the start.." She continue and continue.

"Do you still remember when Yena kidnapped me? I never thought I will get closer to my kidnappers to the point that you guys become my family.."

Sakura remember it clearly, Yena kidnapped (Y/n) for the ransom money, but what they got is a family member. But then.. She was at fault-

"Also.. Even you kept saying sorry about lying to them.. That you called the police that time to corner Yena and send her to jail, I understand it.. You just need to talk to someone.. You are already a big part of the family because you take care of the younger ones.. I was shocked that you all survived just by yourselves, that even its hard, you all still took Wonyoung and Yujin.."

Its true.. Everyone of them doesnt have a family or have been kicked out from their own. She was once a working student in Japan, but she took the opportunity to go to Korea inorder to work in a much bigger company but the owner sold the company making her lose her job, luckily Chaeyeon found her and keep her in their home. That time only Eunbi, Hyewon and Chaeyeon. Sakura work as an waitress on Hyewon's cafe then the family grew more as Chaeyeon took in more members. Three become four, five, six then nine.

Sakura was the one who found Yujin and Wonyoung during early winter, they are both on the sidewalk shivering in cold. She took the two kids to their homw which everyone welcome warm. The two kids escape from a institution that mentally hurt them. They become eleven.

But she didnt know there is a member she havent met yet, one night Sakura saw a glimpse of her black outfit from the kitchen, she heard Chaeyeon, Eunbi, Chaewon and Minju's voices but that person didnt spoke a word.

Then one day she found out that those five are into some business, she didnt specifically know but she just followed them into a building where she saw that the unknown woman was transacting with a few guys, she saw her holding a briefcase, she catch a glimpse and there was a lot of money.