Epilogue-Part VI

HELLO I REALLY NEED YOUR COMMENTS TO HYPE ME UP.. PLEASE!!!🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺❤️❤️❤️

AUTHOR'S POV: JUNGKOOK

Jungkook and Taehyung had reached way before y/n and Jimin came to their temporary lodging.

Although when they did reach, they looked like they had seen a ghost somewhere.. their faces were red, both harboring confused expressions, stealing glances at each other, not sure what to do...

"Sooooo, do you like the place? Is it as good as you expected?" Jungkook asked y/n excitedly.

She seemed lost, she didn't even hear Jungkook.

"Y/n?" Taehyung called out to her.

"Hmm?" she said.

"Jimin hyung what did you do to my poor baby?" Jungkook asked Jimin.

"What?" Jimin came out of his little trance when he heard his name.

"Okay what the fuck you guys? I thought you went to meet Liam.. Did you have an accident on the way? Why are you so lost?" Taehyung asked.

Jimin looked at y/n, his cheeks reddening again and then shyly looked away, "nothing" he said, trying to control the smile that was forming on his lips.

"Y/n??" Jungkook waved his hands frantically around y/n.

"Yes?" she asked.

"Come on, I'll show you around." he said.

"Oh thank god, let's go" she said.

Throughout the tour of the house, she kept avoiding Jungkook's questions about what had happened between Jimin and her.. Every time he'd ask her something, she would suddenly become interested in weird things... she picked up a normal, regular stone and called it beautiful, she looked at the table tennis racket like it was the first time she had seen anything like it, she said she wanted to jump in the lake and things like that.

They all gathered at the main house to decide their rooms;

"Y/n you go first." Taehyung said.

"Umm, the one which RM had in 'In the Soop', the one in this house." she said, "it had a beautiful view.."

Jimin smiled, "yeah she loves to wake up with sunlight falling on her face.. somehow the sunlight makes her more beautiful than usual.."

She was blushing furiously, avoiding any sort of eye contact.

Jungkook couldn't realize why this was happening, they had been casually flirting with each other for quite some time now.. so what was so different now?

"Why the hell are you blushing?" Taehyung asked, "oh my god, you kids are giving me a headache... But Jimin's right though." he winked at y/n earning a smile from her.

"Okay so I really want to stay in the upper house." Jungkook said.

"I'll go wherever you're going Jungkookie" Taehyung said, Jungkook scrunched his nose and smiled at him, quickly pecking his lips.

"Cringe" Jimin made a gagging gesture.

"Shut up Jimin, it's cute." y/n said.

"Yes, okay, very cute" Jimin said in all seriousness.

Jungkook again looked from y/n to Jimin then back to y/n..

"So you'll take the room next to y/n's?" Taehyung asked Jimin.