CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

"Okay, let me say this again

     "Okay, let me say this again." Venus grumbles, trying to calm herself down. "We are his family, the rest of them are dead. He doesn't have anyone else to come see him! I told this to your friend who was here yesterday too."

     She had been at the hospital multiple times over the weekend, always finding Allison sat outside of the room. It had been two days. Two days since the accident. Two days of Isaac in the hospital and them not letting anyone see him since they weren't family. Two days of Stiles missing again.

"I'll take it from here." Someone speaks from behind her, quickly recognizing the voice as Melissa. Turning around with a sigh, she comes face to face with the woman, Scott and a now awake Allison. "Come on, I've got a card."

     The woman looks around, making sure the hallway was empty before swiping her card in the door and telling them to be quick. Venus could feel her heart stop for a second as she catches sight of her friend on the bed in the center of the room, half of his body had been heavily burned and scarred and he didn't look like he was healing.

"I thought he'd be healing by now." Allison states, her face scrunched in worry as she look sat the boy.

"So did I." Scott admits, placing his hands on the unconscious boys arm.

"He's in a lot of pain, isn't he?" Venus whispers, not looking up from Isaacs face. Scott confirms her assumption then takes away some of his pain.

Scott turns to look at the huntress next to him. "It won't heal him but it will help."

"Did Stiles really do this?" she questions almost bitterly.

"Whatever it is that's possessing him, yeah." The Nymph finally looks up at the other two, growing defensive over the way Allison had spoken about Stiles.

"How do we get whatever's inside him the hell out of him?"

"We're working on it."

     Venus drove to school shortly after, hoping to still have some sense of normalcy in her life and still somehow keep her grades up. But with everything already happening around her, she couldn't seem to find focus on anything that day. She was in the locker rooms, about to change for cross country when she got a text from her father.

FROM DAD
Argent got framed for murder, said he wants my help.

TO DAD
Wasn't the last time you two spoke like fifteen years ago?

FROM DAD
Yeah. Can you meet me at the station?

     The brunette sends a text back saying she was on her way before grabbing her stuff in a hurry and making her way out of the school. Before she even had time to turn on her engine, her phone goes off again.

FROM SCOTT
Stiles is here. Where are you?

TO SCOTT
My dad needs me, I'm on my way to the station.
Is Stiles okay?