CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

Venus had been staring at nothing but a white wall for the past day. Ever since her father had gotten out of surgery last night, she hadn't moved from her spot on the chair next to his bed. Thankfully, his injuries weren't fatal but they still had to pick out a lot of glass from his body. When he rolled himself off of Venus, he landed on his back, forcing the glass shards deeper into his skin.

     Melissa had come in to check on them multiple times and even dropped off some food for Venus, which the girl was incredibly thankful for since she would never have gotten any for herself. That all changed though when Scott informed her that Stiles had checked himself into Eichen house a few hours ago and that they may have found a way to stop the nogitsune.

She had received a text from Allison the next morning telling her to meet her at her apartment that afternoon. Venus was hesitant on leaving her father in the hospital alone, but Melissa assured her she would take care of him and inform Venus as soon as anything changes.

"How's your dad?" Scott asks her as soon as he sees her, pulling her into a hug.

Venus takes a deep breath before responding. "Nothing fatal, thank God."

The two of them make their way up to the apartment alongside Ethan and Aiden, instantly greeted by both Allison and Lydia.

"My father said all the Katashi evidence is being moved to a federal lockup by armored car tonight." Allison informs the group as she leads them further into the apartment. "Probably within the next few hours."

"We're going to rob an armored car?" one of the twins questions, she assumed it was Ethan.

"We're going to try." Lydia responds, her and Allison leading them into the study and informing them of the plan.

"This is a really bad plan." Scott deadpans as soon as their finished.

"It's not that bad."

"It's not that good." Ethan retorts.

"It's terrible." Venus pipes in from behind him with a small snort.

"None of us knows the route they're going to take." Lydia argues. "If Allison can get one of her dad's GPS trackers on the armored car, then we can follow it."

"So when it gets here." Allison points out Roosevelt bridge but doesn't get a chance to continue before Aiden cuts her off.

"We attack them?"

"No. Your bikes will be in the middle of the road, looking like you guys got into an accident and when the driver gets out to help-"

"We attack him?" he interrupts again, Venus couldn't help but raise his eyebrows in amusement.

"No." Allison and Lydia both yell at him.

"You'll distract him and Scott will break open the back door." Lydia explains for the second time.

"I hope."

"And you'll get Katashi's finger."

"It's not his actual finger, is it?" Ethan stupidly asks the group, causing Venus to smack the back of his head. "Ow!"

"You are so out of our league."

Venus clears her throat before stepping closer tot he desk they were all crowding around. "I can't be the only one seeing the great amount of flaws in this plan right? Not to mention the level of uncertainty floating in this room right now."

"Why can't we just go to Stilinski for help?"

"Ethan does you brain even try to filter the stupid that comes out of your mouth." the Nymph squints her eyes at the werewolf who rolls his eyes at her.