Chapter 12

"Zoe, Can you excuse me?" I said to Zoe the next morning.

She nodded obediently and left.

I was planning to write a Morphyll and send that to Jasper. That was one thing I liked about morphyll, you just have to say out the message and then boom. there goes the message to the receiver. 

I took the paper out, tapped it out, and said out the message. rolled it and whispered the name of Jasper. then it flew out of the window.

Just after a few hours, a new morphyll came flying in the practice ground where I was trying to shoot arrows while fighting with a spear at the same moment. It was from Jasper.

______________________________________________________________________

"Sister Elvina.

Hi back. I knew you would want to meet me. Let's meet in the jungle place near the

Bluebird territory. See you.

Jasper."

_______________________________________________________________________

"Hi," I said roughly. Partly because I woke up early in the morning, slept late, and was trying combat. But that's my usual routine.

"Oh. Princess, come and have a seat, please." A girl with blond hair and hazel eyes stood at the corner of the table where Jasper was sitting. I guess I saw her somewhere. She was really a combo of natural beauty. I wondered if she was Jasper's girlfriend. If yes then they petty much looked like zeroes and heroes.

"Charlotte, I think you should serve berry juice and the salad already," Jasper told the blonde girl. Charlotte. I remember now. She was the little sister of Jasmine. She was a year or two younger but more good at socializing and her skill?

"How are you doing, Charlotte?" I asked.

"I'm fine. Have some juice." She said.

"So, Jasper, what were you supposed to tell me?" I munched some broccoli.

"Yeah. I wanted to know if you still believed I am an outsider, Elvina Jeremy."

"Elvina Oliver."

"Huh? Just how can you blindly believe in this fake thing?"

"You were adopted," I told him. He sounded concerned.

"Well, so..?"

"You don't care about that?"

"no, I don't because I was adopted but raised in an honestly caring family, but if you are trying to get me over the fact that I am betrayed then sorry, I am right overwhelming the fact. you've got mistakes to correct, Princess."

"Who do you think you are to tell me that I am wrong?" The flush of anger swept across my body.

"Of course, I saw the evidence in front of me. If you are a fool and don't even believe the truth then, you need to come over to my side. My place is full of brilliant people," he sipped the juice and then continued,  "like me." I realized I hated him at the very moment.

"Thanks, I like my place better than you," I said, mostly because I did not want to bring regrets in my life.

"So, you won't believe me?" He asked munching some cucumbers and gulping some berry juice. I looked around and there was no sign of Charlotte. There was a little hut at the far end about 2 miles away and I could smell hot chocolate. I sighed. 

"No. I tend to live here. This is my home and I won't leave it just because a fool asks me to." I said, looking straight into his crystal green eyes. He nodded.

"Fine, then you can leave," I told him.

"Leave? No way. I came across half of the world to take back my sister, now I would only leave when you'll change your mind. Until then I'll take a tour of this fantasy world a bit. You don't kick out your tourists, do you?" His face brightened with a crooked smile.

I rolled my eyes, "Fine. I'll go."

"You still sure you don't want to come? I would do anything to fight any monster back who locks you in. You can always come and if you agree we can live here. You believe in it or not, but you are my only family, Elvina Jeremy. You belong to my world, not one of Lady Nimue's. A true warrior finds her way, the way of truth, and fights the rest of the liars. They don't ditch the true people and live with liars or else they are called hypocrites." His voice was usual: calm, but it came out like a slap. I gritted my teeth and tightened my jaw in case he catches the hint. I gripped on my arrows. he raised his eyebrow at me and smirked. just so fine. You'll see Jasper Jeremy. 

I finally convinced myself to take my arrow out of my collections and shot two straight away at him. I didn't wait to see what happened, but I said, "You don't dare say something against my kingdom", and fired the breath out of the little prey.

I was able to hear Jasper curse. I felt guilty but warriors were not supposed to have mercy. My recent lesson.

Hi everybody! A very good day to you all. I hope you are doing well :) The thing I wanted to say is: "THANKYOU" A really big one. I never in my life thought I'd make it about more than 400. seriously this is amazing. I am glad that people are finding it pretty well and are continuing the journey with me. Thanks to you all, I would have never made it till here.

the next thing I wanted to say is, that this the end of part 2. And I agree this is very small. I know, but I didn't have an idea before that this update could be a little short. The next time. I'll be posting starting part 3 which means the perspective of Jasper.

So, Yay. let's do this guys. let's get it a lot of love and kindness. please give it love.

Read, Vote, Comment, Add and share it with others.

Have a nice day :)