"After a short break!"

HeLLo Everybody! Good day or night to my lovely readers! Been so much in a while since we've communicated. Hope you guys had fun, stayed safe, and are trying to get along with the covid conditions and all the stuff we have that's surrounding us.  I know this is hectic, trust me on this. And, so, I am back with some fun stuff!!!! Cheers!

Not only back, but here's the new routine: 

Two posts twice a week. Friday and Monday!

Sounds more like a double offer, huh?

yeah, definitely it is...

BUT, the double offer isn't done yet...

We have the pictorial representation of our characters coming soon!!!!

YAYYY

It's like, I searched up the browser and everywhere to look up for these images which are capable enough to fulfil the requirements of our characters, and thus I hope you guys would like it!

Getting it ended,

Wish you guys a lovely day, stay safe and stay tuned in.

for my lovely Muslim readers, Wish you a worthy and blessed Ramadan!

Here we go for the new update...

So, don't forget to read, vote, comment as you like ( ps. you can message me on your inbox or dm me on Instagram about how you are liking the story until now, OR just drop down the comments in the comment section below!) and share the story as much as you can!!!!

Love you guys,

Winney Kate ;)