Chapter 25 (part 2)

"Not mo'e than 3 months, you' mother and father died one night. They were eithe' poisoned or they died of their deaths. No one knows. You two grew with you' grandparents, farmer William and Amelia. Until the age of two. You children were lucky to have a sense of humor and great intelligence to sustain the overwhelming polluted weather and environment.

"Lady Nimue was 'really angry at this and she was planning against you both and she came one night and took one of you," he pointed towards me with his pointy finger, I felt Jasper's eyes lifting towards me. I gazed at the floor.

"Elvina with her'. She tried to take Jaspe's too, but he bit her on the leg, so she left with just Elvina. She thought you two separately can do nothing. And she was 'right. With the passing time, Jaspe's capabilities started to fall weak. He was not comfortable with Elvina's separation and he fell sick for days. So I and farmer William decided on one harsh thing." Jingles finished and the room came to life. Flames back to the hearth and lights went on.

"What happened to Jasper and why don't I remember all this?" I asked, looking directly at Jasper but asking jingles.

"The farmer was afraid he would not be able to keep me safe, so he asked his friend Julius to take care of me instead, they erased my memory and yours was erased by Lady Nimue, so we don't come back running into each other. I guess this was the harsh decision farmer William and Jingles took. The world was divided into two parts after the war. Farmer William and Mother Amelia already built a gate between the world outside this dorm and underneath this dorm so no one was able to find Blove's kingdom. Julius went with me on the other side." Jasper answered. 'Grandpa Julius told me all of this before letting me come here in case you are wondering how I know this. So I also never came to recognize I had a rude sister, before". He said in an arrogant way. I rolled my eyes. He had a talent, a talent of making people feel guilty.

Afterward, Charlotte and Kringles came in and served berry juice and salad with fresh sweet potatoes. I was asked to stay with Charlotte in the room for the night. I sent a morphyll to ma'a telling her I was hiking. I happen to believe. Not Jasper as my brother, but Jingles' truth which, unfortunately, are equally same.