(Bonus)

Lungmen tower

June 15, 2021

10:30 PM

Talulah opens the door to the rooftop and saw her little sister sitting down at the edge...

"Hey Ch'en your duty of being an officer are over...

Give me the Chi Xiao..."

"If you want it... Then you have to take it..." The former officer stood up and looks at the ex-rebel. "But you already knew that..."

"I had a feeling you'd say that..." Talulah unsheathes her long sword...

"How many times have we fought?" Ch'en asked.

"Hard to say. It's the only memory i have of us since we we're kids."

The two smiled and slowly circled each others. Flames devour Talulah's sword displaying it's power.

"Time to finish this Ch'en! Once and for all!"

Ch'en answered as she draws the legendary sword ready to face their final battle...

"Damn good thing i brought Dragon may Cry from the pre-purchase. Snowsant not gonna lie you did very well for the graphics part!"

"Oh not at all... We all worked hard to finish that game..." She humbly answered from Lucas praise.

"Yo, mind if i try that." Hoshiguma sat beside at Lucas. "Sure can... Let me just beat Ch'en first, since she is the final boss..."

"Are you really that desperate that even in game you want to beat her..." Swire asked him.

"Well she always kick my ass, but this is a game, like hell I'll lose to an AI!" he proudly said when.

"Oh? Then mind if we have a duel later when your finished!"

Lucas slowly turned his head and saw a pissed Ch'en already holding her sword.

"Fuck-"

"Judgement Cut end! I mean SHADOWLESS!!!" Ch'en yelled.

And with that, he is cut into tiny bits...

Seriously make a mod with the sister dragons