(Chapter 10)

"I don't need sleep, i need answers..."

"What? The rat princess raised an eyebrow to Ch'en...

After going in the slums, the two LGD soldiers were surrounded by some dwellers there...

"It's obvious of what i am asking..."

Hoshiguma raised her Hanya, the sharp shield getting ready if some stupid dwellers started to attack them...

"I will only tell you one thing Sir Ch'en, but it's not about you're sister or Reunion..."

Ch'en raised an eyebrow, there are three things she wanted to ask... One about her sister, two Reunion's true goal, and lastly...

"Lucas Origin right?"

The lung nods as Hoshiguma looks at her superior. "But why ask Ch'en we've already got intel back at HQ?"

"Yeah, but those are just made up by the Chief..." Ch'en said after remembering those false info she read.

"The truth is i heard old man and your "uncle's" conversation that time..."

"Do you have to quote on that you stupid rodent?" Ch'en annoyingly remarked to the rat princess...

"Watch you're language here officer, with one snap of my fingers you'll literally bite the dust..."

Ch'en scoffed as a sarcastic reply... "It was 10 years ago that his Grandfather and another doctor had an experimentation..."

"Wei is also there as a witness, that if the experiment is failed, they will not be concerned on the test patient..."

"And that project was called StormEye..."

Ch'en and Hoshiguma were speechless hearing that, surely it ain't a coincidence since Lucas is using that codename...

"And I've heard that project was made to summon something..."

"Summon?" Both the officers said as the princess continued. "To summon a god."

Now even more surprised but the rat princess gave more details. "Of course the summoning ain't gonna be an easy ritual, That's why Wei and the other used technologies trying to awaken the patient's powers... Not to mention pure Sarkaz arts..."

"Wendigo... The only one i know that is left is none other than him..." Ch'en thought remembering when donkey shows her all the files regarding Reunion...

"Are there any questions?" The rat princess crossed her arms waiting for them to leave...

"You could have joined the forces, hell even a good info broker..."

"I mind my own business, while you mind your own... Now leave..."

Ch'en chuckles and the two left the slums, stopping at the vehicle Hoshiguma spoke...

"So how are we going to tell Lucas about this? That his a subject to a dangerous project?"

"Not now Hoshi, Lucas must not know about this yet, he's gonna be flabbergasted and may start demanding an explanation to Wei..." Ch'en got into the passenger seat...

"Yeah, if he has the potential to be a god, not only reunion will be a problem, but also him... The oni fastened her seatbelt and lock the car doors. "Man, just recalling what she just said makes my head hurts..." Turning on the engine, Ch'en sighed...

"I know, that's why we must not let him out of our sight starting from now on."

"Are you now his mommy?" Hoshi teasingly asked.