(Chapter 19)

"Ah shit." The rookie officer stops walking as he started to search at his pockets.

"I forgot my wallet, you guys go on ahead, I'll make a run for it."

"Alright, don't take too long." Yuuji said and Lucas ran back. "Darn, is this a sign I'm getting old?" He ran upstairs where he left at then goes down...

!!!

He was startled when he was about to lock the door. Lucas got curious as he slowly approached the cranky box.

"Am i seeing things?"

Again, it started to shake itself as if answering his question. "I guess that's a no." He sighed.

Now it's getting more aggressive, like an animal wants to get out from it's cage.

Smoke puffs out as the lid barged open startling. Lucas coughed and swayed his hand trying to get off the smoke from his face.

"Just what in the the-" he paused as he stare down at the sofa there was someone lying there.

"Good Afternoon my Master~" the beauty greeted that made his jaw opened.

"What's taking you so long-" Hoshiguma paused as she stared at the two, particularly to Lucas.

"Wait, this isn't exactly what it looks like she came out from the box!" Lucas tried to explain, but yeah, anyone who enters and saw a defenceless woman lying down like that says everything

"Hoshiguma why did you..." The lupo looks at the rookie and started to curse him. "Die."

"That's a bit too much even if it's just a joke."

Skadi on the other hand was dumbfounded as she just gave a thumbs up.

"Say something woman!"

Of course reacting to jokes or whatever tired him out. The golden-haired woman sat up and giggled. "I apologize for the teasing master.".

"What's with the ruckus?" The woman still couldn't finish her introductions

"Oh come the fuck on, not her!" The young adult screamed as the most fiercest woman arrived.

Slowly Ch'en draws her sword and swings it when.

*Clang*

"!!!" The lung was shocked her sword was blocked by the unknown woman.

"Lay down you sword woman, i will not allow you to hurt him."

"That metal sound when it collided with my sword was so clear, i feel that's a heavy weapon she possessed, and still she can swing that in one arm?"

Ch'en was amazed from this woman strength.

"Hmph, fine then. But first i want an explanation. Who are you?" Ch'en crossed her arms as the woman sheathed her sword. "Very well." She solemnly replied.