(Chapter 11)

9:30AM

Police car sirens echoed across downtown, making their way to the designated location.

LGD forces assembled and wore their protected gear for the operation...

Inside the mall, all the guards calmly executed their task to evacuate all civilians. Which no panic was caused and was now leaving the area.

And on a rooftop not too far away, Ch'en is with 3 snipers briefing his mission.

"I need you all to keep watch at all floors, give us intel if you spotted any movements."

"Copy that sir." They nod and prepared their rifles before the operation starts...

The lung walks out and looks at Lucas who was inspecting his Katana.

"StormEye!" She shouts, now normally he would answer back with insult, but today.

"Already heading out?" He straightened up. "In 5 minutes, we've got a joint operation by two rhodes island elite operators."

The door opened behind them revealing the two royal citizens from Victoria.

"Long time no see... Lucas."

"How's it going buddy!"

They greeted as Lucas smiles from Nostalgia meeting his old friends.

"You two! And here i thought I'll never see you again."

"Come here and give me a hug!" Indra lunged but StormEye quickly leaned to the side evading a predator attack.

"M-Maybe some other time." He nervously said as Indra laughs remembering his annoying phobia.

"You still haven't changed Lucas." Siege examined him from head to toe.

The inspector coughs getting their attention back. "Alright reunion is over, and no that is not a pun i made."

"We'll go down and use the employee's route to go inside, therefore this is stealth, and Indra i know your all fists are itchy looking for a fight but now refrain yourself  until i say so..."