Chapter 6

Ch'en started chasing their target through the abandoned buildings.

Right it's their first work on their assignment, where their target is to capture a drug syndicate that holds intel of the drug lords.

Ironic right? This is Wei Yenwu city that he proudly built, yet there are drug lords lurking around.

"Target in pursuit!" The lungmen reported. "Copy that, head to the vent over there, it will take you to a shortcut." Snowsant their tactical operator advised for she saw their target at her satelite.

"StormEye please flank over here."

"Roger that!" He swallowed after he was about to do a stunt move. "Guess I'll die" shrugging it off, he runs and jumps from the rooftop crashing at the windows.

"Damn it! They just kept coming after my ass.." the target clicked it's tongue and vaulted down.

The other side of the vent. Ch'en kick its and gets out. "Target spotted!"

"I got him! Ch'en cover your side!"

It was a very good flank, their target got into a stance, and runs back to Lucas.

Now he isn't still that good at close combat.

"I have no choice but to use what Jessica gave me." He sighed and was fidgeting at his jacket's pocket.

"Scared officer?" The drug syndicate was about to draw a punch, then what he pulled was a...

Gun...

*Bang*

"Guh!" Their target falls at the ground, Lucas quickly tuckered the weapon out as Ch'en came running to him.

"The hell you are doing at idiot?! You could have killed him!"

"Correction, injure. And chill out dragon, i used rubber bullets as advised, rules of Lungmen right?"

"OW MY LEG!! IS THAT BLOOD?!"

"Still you could have asked my permission first, i wouldn't be even mad."

"HEY! CAN YOU FOCUS ON THE MATTER HERE FIRST, I'M LOSING A LOT RIGHT NOW!"

Lucas sighed and let the lungmen confiscate his weapon.

And at the same time the syndicate also passed out.

"Is it done?" Ch'en looks at their captured prisoner.

"Yup, that scream of his hurts my ears."

"Snowsant we have the target, good work, we're returning to LGD..." Ch'en reported and tied the prisoner's hand.

"You drive..." His senior tossed the keys to him. "Roger that Madam Ch'en..." He went out and gets the car for their transport.

SilverAsh: KINGU CRIMSON

"Oh your back, how did it go on your first mission?" Yuuji just finished taking a sip at his coffee...

"A bit nervous, but I'll get used to it, also i lied when i said it was Rubber ammunition.

"You..." Ch'en stares at him. the oni then took the injured prisoner. "I'll go ahead handle this guy, the interrogation shall be held when he wakes up."

"Alright we'll do, StormEye report back here at the office at the next 2 hours, don't be late."

"Understood..." He left and went to the central downtown which there are a bunch of people.

**************************************************************************************

"Gosh darn this is so crowded."