Chapter 1

Lucas POV

How did it come to this?!

I found myself struggling in a chair, my arms and legs has been tied and can't even budge.

"Right in my first day, and this is how it happened?!" I yelled, then heard some footsteps.

"You've got some guts entering to a unknown territory?"

Unknown Territory? wtf is this idiot talking about, i was on my day for this stupid job.

"For your information, mr/ms kidnapper. I should be telling you that, since after getting off the bus, you managed to subdue me quickly."

"Hmph. Naive, never underestimate the LGD" Blue-haired lungmen emerges from the dark. "That's how our unit acts."

Okay I'm somehow relieved and trouble at this point

And i have much to worry, she's a woman! oh great. Now my secret will be surely exposed.

"So state your business." she glared at me. Like every journalist when a Terrorist abducted them, normally they'll be scared to death, but I'm unlike them. "To see is to believe, like hell you'll even understand my situation even i explained to you.." i sighed. "Get these things off me, i have a letter in my bag.

"Nope." She straightened declined my suggestion. "Instead I'll go get it for you..." Picking up my bag, she opens the letter and read it.

"Do you know the content of this letter?"  I shook my head as a reply. "No, my old chief said not to open it, unless i arrived at your. F*CKING OFFICE!" I burst out. The investigator threw a soft ball wrapped in paper hitting my face

"It appears your reassigned to be a Guard here." She said as i widened my eyed in surprise. "The hell, was that supposed to mean?

"Dumbass. of course you'll be now a officer of the law." She remarked as i had a vein in my forehead. "I didn't sign up for this."

Mentally facepalming she then went close to me. "Oi. what do you think your doing? Stay away please."

Hey. this is bad any move and I'll be dead.

The slender arms of hers made contact from mine. Untying the ropes, I've hit my limit and gonna be labeled as the worst bastard in the LGD.

"What the?!" She backs out seeing that i got a sudden nosebleed. "P-Pervert! getting aroused just by a simple touch!"

"Hey! You think it's easy having Gynophobia?! That's why i warned you earlier but you won't listen!" Yup a lowkey journalist likes me scared of girls.

"Ch'en how many times do i have to tell not to scare our new recruits."  An Oni appeared with a Dorito shield at her back.

"  An Oni appeared with a Dorito shield at her back