(Chapter 15)

"I hardly got enough sleep."

The blonde haired man yawns and for 30 minutes he has been lying down at the flat grass outside their home.

"So much for vacation, it's just the second day and i already wanted to go back at Lungmen."

He reached his hand to the sky and tried to grasp the air, but all he felt is nothing.

Like he is right now. A weak person who always have to rely to the strong one.

If Ch'en haven't around at that time, i doubt we could evade so much casualties.

And in his mind he had one thing. To gain more power, POWER that he may be able to protect someone without relying to the others.

Therefore he must control his arts, it's a good opportunity since they are at Siesta.

"Guess the forest should be a quiet place for me to do so." He said to himself as a shadow appears behind him.

"Yo, not going to have breakfast?" The oni said as she brought a plate with Sunnyside up eggs, and some bacon.

"In a minute. Besides it's still 7 o'clock, what's the rush?"

"You must have breakfast in time or you'll get skinny." She warned.

"So are you my mom now?"

"If you want me to, then I'll be obliged to be your mom."

"Sure mom." He sarcastically replied as both of the laughed.

**************************************************************************************

At Ch'en' room.

She got up and rubbed her eyes, then remembered what just happened last night.

Her cheeks turned red and quickly threw the pillow at the wall. "Why the hell did i do that?!"

Right, so now the lung is in Tsun mode after she just realise that acting in front of Lucas being cool in all last night made her embarrassed just now.

"Argh! Stupid Wei!" Now fully awake she changed to her casual dress. "You and your stupid plans!"

Looking at the mirror, the lung notice her hair was fallen. "Strange, did i lost my hair tie?"

Ch'en started to look at her bed, then under. Next to the drawers but still no sign.

"I'll go ask them if they happen to saw it."

She goes down the stairs and saw Skadi sitting down at the couch drinking a cup of “Hot Milk”.

"Have you seen my black hair tie?" She asked

"No, in fact last night when both of you got home, you already lost it, didn't you noticed that..."

"Uhhh..." Ch'en turned and red and suddenly remembered.

Flashback

Both of them are walking back home without even having a conversation after the dance.

"Why won't he/she talk?!" Both their minds were panicking from the embarrassment they just did.

"Ch'en..."

"Yes?!" She quickly responded which she also wished to slap herself from that loud reply.

"I don't want to sound like an asshole for saying this but... You really are beautiful." He complimented.

"H-Huh?!" Her cheeks turned red almost reaching to her ears. "Where did that come from?"

He points to her hair which she saw that her hair tie was missing.